• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Why are Monsters/NPC reaction time so slow? If you know please answer. If you fix walking you will also fix the issue that you can't do anything mid-step as on RL-Tibia.

Edit: This is just constructive feedback and a question.

one says on 7.4 back in the days you couldn't run and shoot for example m walls. the other says you could shoot and run at same time. I don't remember how it was back in the days but i'm not sure who to believe and how it was for real at 7.4

one says on 7.4 back in the days you couldn't run and shoot for example m walls. the other says you could shoot and run at same time. I don't remember how it was back in the days but i'm not sure who to believe and how it was for real at 7.4

Go watch cams. You can download and watch. There are over 400+ cams of 7.4

You couldn't run and shoot like on War OT's but you could run and shoot if you are good at tibia, it should be same mechanics as ClassicTibia and Medivia. Why it is extra laggy here to use things when walking is because walking per se is lagging here. They have some kind of exhaust on. Same thing when using stairs/ladders, some kind of exhaust.

Hey guys, sorry for my absense here.

If there are any questions or discussions please proceed them on our own boards.
Its hard to maintain 5 different places.

MasterCores -Forum

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

this serv has damage 50% damage reduction after level 100. dont play here if u dont like pvp being ruined on higher levels

Someone write a proper proposal on the mastercores board then. I dont feel any lagg but if you guys do then report it there

eu server - 350 of 500 chars are below level 30. 250/500 are level 20 or below. there is already a level 70. br server - 166 of 220 are below level 30. 120 of 220 are level 20 or below. seems legit haha only takes 70738 xp to get level 30, which takes 1-3 hours.
underpower mages compared to exp to encourage more mcs. golden account = autopromoted at lvl 8 + cant login more than 1 char per account = more makers, wants you to make more accs/mcs = more golden accounts = more money in his pocket = cash grab.
also they said they will not merge worlds so you are forced to pay for world transfer of all chars = more $$.
kgYjeeF.png

this is a money grab that was advertised for a year to take advantage of players who want old school feeling with no mcs. original poll even players wanted no mcs and had to redo and add false votes because he didnt get the answer he wanted so mcs would be enabled. check for yourself
first real poll
jUR6gea.png

2nd poll with fake votes
gBauIGQ.png

even more ppl voted in second poll than 1st poll for first option idk why he thinks people are so stupid. he does not care what players want. will not play a server where owner wants ppl to buy mc more and buy more golden accs. dont even have to do desert quest just buy golden account and get out of rook. just thought players should know what they are playing. wars and highscore will be who can mc the most and buy more golden accounts. this is tibia now... -.- he says he wants to replicate old school but where in old school can you auto promote level 8 for paying $????

Last edited:
We continue to hit a new online record (overall AND on each server) every day!!

Overall Maximum: 879 players (on October 9th 2018, 20:37 CEST)

October 9, 2018 Change Log!

• Fixed a new glitch that has caused players not to be able to transfer money via bank.
  • Made tortoise egg edible.
  • Fixed few map glitches.
  • Fixed a glitch that made leaders/vices unable to kick members.

Very happy with how this project is turning out!

Last edited:
Fix the walking exhaust please. GM please msg me if you want detailed information :)

Edit: Also add classic function to battle list.

If you are intrested in classictibia items/cash/runes then i'm willing to trade for your mastercores items/runes/cash. pm me. :)

glad to see inter_ still mad and posting atleast once about it in every page. keep it up!

yea because i can hunt behemoths on 30lvl rp
nice lowrate 1,5year
even The Blind Orc from rookgard can see that its paladin ots but ok we gonna pass it

fking edit
October 10th 2018, 04:36 CEST Killed at level 39 by a Ancient Scarab, assisted by Ancient Scarab, 3 Larvas, 2 Scarabs,
October 10th 2018, 04:20 CEST Killed at level 40 by a Ancient Scarab, assisted by Ancient Scarab, 2 Larvas, Scarab,

kurwa

Last edited:
eu server - 350 of 500 chars are below level 30. 250/500 are level 20 or below. there is already a level 70. br server - 166 of 220 are below level 30. 120 of 220 are level 20 or below. seems legit haha only takes 70738 xp to get level 30, which takes 1-3 hours.
underpower mages compared to exp to encourage more mcs. golden account = autopromoted at lvl 8 + cant login more than 1 char per account = more makers, wants you to make more accs/mcs = more golden accounts = more money in his pocket = cash grab.
also they said they will not merge worlds so you are forced to pay for world transfer of all chars = more $$.
kgYjeeF.png

this is a money grab that was advertised for a year to take advantage of players who want old school feeling with no mcs. original poll even players wanted no mcs and had to redo and add false votes because he didnt get the answer he wanted so mcs would be enabled. check for yourself
first real poll
jUR6gea.png

2nd poll with fake votes
gBauIGQ.png

even more ppl voted in second poll than 1st poll for first option idk why he thinks people are so stupid. he does not care what players want. will not play a server where owner wants ppl to buy mc more and buy more golden accs. dont even have to do desert quest just buy golden account and get out of rook. just thought players should know what they are playing. wars and highscore will be who can mc the most and buy more golden accounts. this is tibia now... -.- he says he wants to replicate old school but where in old school can you auto promote level 8 for paying $????

Smartest thing anyone has said in this entire thread.

If you are intrested in classictibia items/cash/runes then i'm willing to trade for your mastercores items/runes/cash. pm me. :)

glad to see inter_ still mad and posting atleast once about it in every page. keep it up!

Got stuff on USA serv... also 2 mages/golden acct with days left with gfb/uhs spell

1kk for sale only skrill 35 Euro msg ingame or here
probably the guy who abused thát bug where he got liferings for free on edron manashop and sold like 20 of a time for 700 gp ea XXD haha
ot full of bugs cash bugs , ppl crash server for duping GLHF

Last edited:
probably the guy who abused thát bug where he got liferings for free on edron manashop haha
He's just bullshitting, and scamming.

He's just bullshitting, and scamming.
adde just because u got no life dont talk shit this is true u can ask whole TS XDDD
and dont talk about scamming if you have no clue what you a´talking about before i come to sweden and change ur face u fat fuck thanks :)

probably the guy who abused thát bug where he got liferings for free on edron manashop and sold like 20 of a time for 700 gp ea XXD haha

Please stop spreading lies. There was never such a bug.

Arthas is a known scammer and if OTLand moderators were active they would have dealt with this situation already.

Back