• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Well his favorite hunting place (isle of the kings) is bugged thats why he quit xD its not possible to access catacombs even after asking npc about fugio and accepting quest or getting fugio's corpse inside banshee quest

Alright fuckers. Couse there is no other way to discribe this community. If you will treat Us like that couple days more then u will Wake up with 100 RPG players online. Im tired of this shit you make on Us, do you understand??? Im right now at Zordon place and I saw how this fucking Cm Lauri don't deserve to be in "Community" of this OT...
Zordon msg Cm Lauri about bug with hole (if scarab is on the hole place and u can dig it, scarab will Fall down to tomb) and he Just simply ignored him didn't even say "fuck you Im Cm I dont have to answer couse im better than you". Couple minute ago Zordon moved from ruin tomb couse there was 2 players exping and he went to penisula tomb. In that time he was writing to this motherfucker about this bug and he Still didn't say nothing. .

Okay there it is. Zordon is digging a hole at penisula, he enter to tomb and what?? 30 scarabs kill him in 1 sec.....
now read this twice Please. ..
Zordon wrote to this pussy ass ***** about it and he needed 5 minutes to teleport to him. CM saw what is going on AND THEN DISSAPEAR.. funny thing bout it is that he again say nothing and second thing is he dont even kill this scarabs..... SO Zordon has to waste his time and rope every scarab to go exp that takes him 20 min..

Another thing is that we are reporting bugs like monster is ded or player and you Still are able to See him on battle, when you are running your character is stoping for 1ms every sqm making you slow as fuck, when you are running you cant shoot runes, your character have to stop for full 1 sec then you are able to shoot... and only xdddd is right thing to comment this.

Only GM Jacob deserve for this job but he aint active all the time...

How the fuck is possible that this community ignore everyone in Tibia and even fucking here.... They were helping only in the first two days of this ot and now I dont understand why they act like this.... we are working for your succes so If you Still will act like this you will have 100 players online trust me.... and dont tell me youneed 5 days to fix this couse I know its not that hard... you are lazy and think you can make money without investing your time.

Say kurwa something or I swear, I will find you and break your hands trust me.
I like this ot and we gonna have a great time here together but you have to Change and start to care about Us like father cares about his kids thats easy.... You have to be great to have a great players.

Its not first time this community act like this couse I saw how others discribe you from other version but I trusted you and you broke that trust... Im Just sad that you are such unprofesional in your job and I hope you will be better.

Better listen to me or this ot will be ded in next 2 weeks.
Have a nice Day everyone and sorry for my langue but im pissed off.​

Last edited:
I like this ot and we gonna have a great time here together but you have to Change and start to care about Us like father cares about his kids thats easy.... You have to be great to have a great players.

Lol.

Alright fuckers. Couse there is no other way to discribe this community. If you will treat Us like that couple days more then u will Wake up with 100 RPG players online. Im tired of this shit you make on Us, do you understand??? Im right now at Zordon place and I saw how this fucking Cm Lauri don't deserve to be in "Community" of this OT...
Zordon msg Cm Lauri about bug with hole (if scarab is on the hole place and u can dig it, scarab will Fall down to tomb) and he Just simply ignored him didn't even say "fuck you Im Cm I dont have to answer couse im better than you". Couple minute ago Zordon moved from ruin tomb couse there was 2 players exping and he went to penisula tomb. In that time he was writing to this motherfucker about this bug and he Still didn't say nothing. .

Okay there it is. Zordon is digging a hole at penisula, he enter to tomb and what?? 30 scarabs kill him in 1 sec.....
now read this twice Please. ..
Zordon wrote to this pussy ass ***** about it and he needed 5 minutes to teleport to him. CM saw what is going on AND THEN DISSAPEAR.. funny thing bout it is that he again say nothing and second thing is he dont even kill this scarabs..... SO Zordon has to waste his time and rope every scarab to go exp that takes him 20 min..

Another thing is that we are reporting bugs like monster is ded or player and you Still are able to See him on battle, when you are running your character is stoping for 1ms every sqm making you slow as fuck, when you are running you cant shoot runes, your character have to stop for full 1 sec then you are able to shoot... and only xdddd is right thing to comment this.

Only GM Jacob deserve for this job but he aint active all the time...

How the fuck is possible that this community ignore everyone in Tibia and even fucking here.... They were helping only in the first two days of this ot and now I dont understand why they act like this.... we are working for your succes so If you Still will act like this you will have 100 players online trust me.... and dont tell me youneed 5 days to fix this couse I know its not that hard... you are lazy and think you can make money without investing your time.

Its not first time this community act like this couse I saw how others discribe you from other version but I trusted you and you broke that trust... Im Just sad that you are such unprofesional in your job and I hope you will be better.

Better listen to me or this ot will be ded in next 2 weeks.
Have a nice Day everyone and sorry for my langue but im pissed off.​

This attitude is exactly why I decided to write just a simple short answer. I assume you are Zordon since the attitude is pretty much the same, however he didn't call me a "motherfucker" in game, not that I would care but anyway :)
I reported the issue forward already, and checked the places with CM Ralumbi (Zordon saw us there) and we were discussing the issue and solutions to it in our Staff Discord.

This attitude is exactly why I decided to write just a simple short answer. I assume you are Zordon since the attitude is pretty much the same, however he didn't call me a "motherfucker" in game, not that I would care but anyway :)
I reported the issue forward already, and checked the places with CM Ralumbi (Zordon saw us there) and we were discussing the issue and solutions to it in our Staff Discord.

You are a lier. And no im not Zordon

No Ender its not me. Ender its Ender. He was in my home and he saw situation and had free time thats why he add this post becauae situation on this ots it actually terrible.
I dont really care about this dead but its about how did you react. Firstly after i told you I was have to wait like 40 minutes to answer. In normal server and yes even on low-rate everyone should receive recompense and especially when u saw it on your eyes or even just stupid apologizes like gm jacob doing it for all the rest GM's
(Dont think i just cry about runes and lvl).
All what i received its answer that its normal because its not in rule volation and that i should use exani tera. (Scarabs shot me on 1 hit cuz 30 was on stuck xd) XDX i get headshot from bro you walled me up :p what a pitty :D. You know its bug to fixed but actually its ok cuz its not prohibited in rules
But forget about its just small episode.
A lot players spam on otland about bugs , how laggy much client is laggy, how rp dominated the server but you saying nothing.

I usually do not writing on forums on any ots because I am too old and too lazy, but you are even can make nervous Zordon. Good job

Last edited:
I make this trap on Peninsula today xD

It's funny to cry compensation if game have bugs it's the same style bug like uh trap , when people die by uh trap then no cry and no say Gm fast comon give me compensation.

Corrupted Gems stop help players in game to play , go search boters on this bot server.

And fix this rollbacks , kicks and lags on this shit , because many players have kicks and lags here.

This is bug, uh traps was always
He did not give me nothing, read with understanding.
Btw
Stealth ring its working 3 second after putted on kk

Great.. Tell me what bout running? When can we expect you to make it smoother???

I dont need much.. All I need is Just answer.
I was calling you like that on purpose couse I knew that will make you replay for my question. Dont force me never again to call you like this and act like very friendly Gm Jacob.
He came up to me in 1 minut. Find the way to help me and I told him he is my guy forever.

Guys it's a fucking mid rate with 4x skills and 2x loot, total crackot. You're expecting way to much, just play aslong you find it fun, then move on.

theres TOOOOOOOOOOOO much to fix, period. Just rpg some, kill eachother then quit.

amazing server XD 67 paladin already done 200 behemoths task /selling 3 g sword XD how? when you stair jumping you can attack monster and monster dont even move because he need like 1 secound to move/focus you XDDDDDDDDDDD paladin from team exping on dragons lord with arrows stair jumping XD rly i hope this server going die fast... this trash dont deserve players on his server ....

There is always something to complain about. I used to read alot of posts that there will be no rune economy cause of the mana rate blabla and that we need runes in shop. Well a bp gfb is 1.8kea cause everyone has plenty of them. I hope he will turn running back to how we like (shoot and rune at same time) if not im sure we get used to it after some fights.

Why are Monsters/NPC reaction time so slow? If you know please answer. If you fix walking you will also fix the issue that you can't do anything mid-step as on RL-Tibia.

Edit: This is just constructive feedback and a question.

Back