• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

We continue to hit new online records!!

October 20, 2018 Changelog!
  • Fixed a small glitch in houses that could affect some players.
  • Game-worth is now ignored while in a party.
  • Fixed another rare crash issue.
  • Made some performance improvements to the game.
  • Corrected some errors with NPC Hagor.
Happy Hunting!

server just crashed 3min after that post i guess its the same crash since darkot xD i love how they telling us that they fixed some crash issue (4th or 5th they implying) despite the fact that they fixed few of them theres still 4+ daily NOT LESS just fucking 4-5 crashesh daily

Seems like it's only on EU server, so probably triggered by players. Haven't had a single crash on canera yet, dont think benera had any problems either

EleGiggle :D
Twitch

people barely lose anything after dead might be cause ppl got less xp than they should killing some 70lvl guy 3x and he lost 1lvl? wtf is going on no blessings ofc

Got banned on 2 makers while standing afk for a while. No I wasn't using any macro. I won't make new runemakers and won't buy new scrolls because this automatic system is not working as expected.

Last edited:
Got banned on 2 makers while standing afk for a while. No I wasn't using any macro. I won't make new runemakers and won't buy new scrolls because this automatic system is not working as expected. Sell 65ms with items and runes.
its impossible to get banned on ur makers if u were "standing afk for a while" lol assuming you weren't using tasker to make runes while being afk

Got banned on 2 makers while standing afk for a while. No I wasn't using any macro. I won't make new runemakers and won't buy new scrolls because this automatic system is not working as expected. Sell 65ms with items and runes.
Lose 2 makers quits alrdy. Typical "oldschool" players nowadays.

Yeah that's also what I thought. But I'm banned, so it didnt worked as expected. I'm not crying about unbanning them or sth, just wanted to warn you that you can receive ban for being afk.
Assasinho, yeah I don't have the durability anymore to make runemakers over and over. I'm not 15yo anymore

It is allowed to use only 2 characters for the game, but my laptop it's shit and i can play only one character in the same time.

More than 90 % people here have more than 3 characters here and cheating.

Low exp rate servers with bad loot , and slow mana regen = more than 90% people cheating on server becasue no have time and skill to play with one character > so where it's sense to make shit servers like this where many people cheating and by this reason all people no have the same chance to play?

If you no go hunt monsters all time your dmg it's shit and people who play paly , ek and mages who have rune farms have very more chance to have more good dmg hit's than players who no have runes all time if play one character and no create only runes to hunt monsters very time.

Add here soul system then all players play with one character and have the same chance to play , but you no do it because know it's server for cheaters , where playing 20 % players and all other it's mc rune bot farms and cave bots.

I wish to you that your server will die like a pig in a kebab xD

Dobra wsadź se w pizde tego otsa, 3 crash dzisiaj.

Translate: Very nice ot, nice crashes 3 per day. Have fun.

i dont know why the people cry so much here and the server still growing up xD 15:16 New record: 905 players are logged in.. with a peak record in the 4 worlds of Overall Maximum: 1,402 players (on October 21st 2018, 20:53 CEST)

Got to experience the anti bot today, I agree now it's actually stupid if it work's the way I think it does.

I was hunting hydras, was running 2 and got the message, obviously couldnt paste it at the time, had to kill them. I casted a spell to heal me and it lost 1 minute cus I did action before typing in code. So if this happens 19 more times I get deleted?

After you get the message, if you cast a spell you should have an additional 5 mins to paste in the code because what if you're hunting, waring or whatever.

Got to experience the anti bot today, I agree now it's actually stupid if it work's the way I think it does.

I was hunting hydras, was running 2 and got the message, obviously couldnt paste it at the time, had to kill them. I casted a spell to heal me and it lost 1 minute cus I did action before typing in code. So if this happens 19 more times I get deleted?

After you get the message, if you cast a spell you should have an additional 5 mins to paste in the code because what if you're hunting, waring or whatever.

Thats why we said its retarded. Imagine it happens during a war or when you're doing Annihilator - you will get deleted. Imagine people interrupting you on purpose.

It is allowed to use only 2 characters for the game, but my laptop it's shit and i can play only one character in the same time.

More than 90 % people here have more than 3 characters here and cheating.

Low exp rate servers with bad loot , and slow mana regen = more than 90% people cheating on server becasue no have time and skill to play with one character > so where it's sense to make shit servers like this where many people cheating and by this reason all people no have the same chance to play?

If you no go hunt monsters all time your dmg it's shit and people who play paly , ek and mages who have rune farms have very more chance to have more good dmg hit's than players who no have runes all time if play one character and no create only runes to hunt monsters very time.

Add here soul system then all players play with one character and have the same chance to play , but you no do it because know it's server for cheaters , where playing 20 % players and all other it's mc rune bot farms and cave bots.

I wish to you that your server will die like a pig in a kebab xD

Bad loot and slow mana regen? It's 4x mana regen and 2x fucking loot.
Why don't you and your 10 inbred friends host your own private server and make it 20000x mana regen and 200000000x lootrate.
Like seriously, after every post you count I believe less and less in humanity. Are you autistic? If so I'm really sorry and take all my insults back. Because really, you are autistic, arent you?

Last edited:
Back