• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I'm not going into details, but as far as I know, yes, those crashes are triggered by players, but no - there are no items copied so far by those crashes. (meaning there might be a different bug causing copying, which I do not know about).

Nifz aka Scooby Doo later i upload 2 your deads in youtobe i see your relogs from this taze demoreds to your rp and i know it's you.

Ye, I don't have proff of items being copied now, but if I would know how i can crash this ot, I would do exactly the same, crash it 2 times per day, copy cash and sell on ebay xd .

you still got no proof of items being copied, only assumptions... if you were able to copy items surely the other servers would've done it too
You whouldnt even believe something if its tattoed right on your face just shut up ignorant kid, thanks :)

Last edited:
This anti-bot system is so bad rly.
I stayed in depo afk, went to bathroom, came back and almost got banned cause anti-bot system started when i was full afk lulz?
Now i always logout when going afk.
Be careful guys.

You whouldnt even believe something if its tattoed right on your face just shut up ignorant kid, thanks :)
theres still no fking proof of any item copying, if copying truly did work dont you think the people on american & brazil servers would do it too?

theres still no fking proof of any item copying, if copying truly did work dont you think the people on american & brazil servers would do it too?

first only azera crash why somebody would invest his time to dupe items on 200-300 online server if he could on 800 online one where he already got some cash and lvls and its harder to track him lol

second this is the same shit since first mastercores/darkot so that guy (which crash server) is way more experienced than just "oh rushin ccs ast fast fastasatastat 10bps cc on char" imagine somebody would dupe 400k and get 800k instantly then marcus would catch him and watch his steps to check how he crash but i guess hes duping for example 200k in pure cash 100k-200k in djinn loot and 150k in uhs + 150k in gfbs+ 150k in sds hard to track those runes people with bot farm got 100bps+ in depot

third
hes selling money 100% sure so he probably hold like 400k stuff max worth on diffrent chars then put offer on e-buy or msg people from highscores and when he get customer he just crash server and sell him duped money xD

@Adposatnr
@ofrivilligjude
Guy's wake up, Marcus can't track any item's ;), He said the same on ClassicOT and he was logging on peoples characters whole night and morning, I found my character on different spot I logged out then. He have caught 1 of my 4 noobchars with dupped items on that edition, he was basically logging in on characters and checked depot's on them ;0

There's a $200 USD bounty for the cause of the crashes. If you think a few items on a server is worth more than $200 USD on a 100% Free to Play server, you have your priorities wrong.

No one has even shown that there are items being cloned in these crashes.

There's a $200 USD bounty for the cause of the crashes. If you think a few items on a server is worth more than $200 USD on a 100% Free to Play server, you have your priorities wrong.

No one has even shown that there are items being cloned in these crashes.

Hmm 200$ once vs around 100-200 daily since server start xD check ccs price on ur shit server

@ofrivilligjude how could i prove u maybe i should find this crash myself and make video? Or u think guy who crash server just spamm come here look i crash server and have infinite money trade with me pls

Lets collect some fact
1. This crash is since darkot/classicot
2. That guy was crashing and duping items 2-3 years ago on marcus servers without even taking care to hide (2-3 crash in a row without delay)
3. Crash often happen few minutes after marcus post "we have fixed crash issue" so this guy probably checking if its true
4. Only azera crash (best cc price way more customers)
5. Marcus is retarded and he couldnt fix bugs like sio though wall or 60 eks healing still for 250 hp so fixing crash is way beyond his competence

Last edited:
Thinking about some tasker recorded with two chars in some kazo house hidden just get stuff from 1 to 2 char and relog if lucky could dupe 3-4x/day items xD just need remote desktop

Back