• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Gj marcus with this move. I never understand why you need 12 gms btw. Gives only more headache then needed xd

If i counted correctly, there is 9 :p
2 brazilians, so i guess for Demera
3 from North America - so i guess Benera
1 from Oceania, so Canera
and 3 from europe - so Azera.
So that make some sort of sense , i think - because of time zones

@Laur1 Now that you're kicking out of Mastercores, perhaps you can share what you know? What secrets is Marcus hiding? What fairytales has he told his people?
I think it's time to tell the truth about him.

@Laur1 Now that you're kicking out of Mastercores, perhaps you can share what you know? What secrets is Marcus hiding? What fairytales has he told his people?
I think it's time to tell the truth about him.

You seem like a retard.
Lauri got beaten up for taking "personal cases", his staff is obviously being dealt with if they do anything that could lean against corruption.. what else could there be seriously?
and remember the detail they were good friends for 5 years.. if it was truly corrupted, he'd still be there no matter what happened.
I've seen plenty of servers there gms are corrupted as fuck, but like best friend of the owners and get to stay.. (realots for example, ryans ots.. even eloths..)
gms banning people for killing their private chars should be the least corrupted thing one could do in a server..

Beside, why trust lauri, he's obviously fucked up.. and he's lying a lot as well, check the chats about Haerskaren, lauri insisted he broke rules, yet he's never done anything like that.
Haerskaren has never insulted anyone, and even less a staff member (I know Haerskaren).

lauri lying straight up the face to marcus..
and you would trust him to give you some valid dirt on marcus.. ?

so either you're a retard, or you're just another hater that need new ideas/lies to throw on marcus once more like many times before.

The way Marcus was dealing with Lauri it's so fk nice and wholesome.
In a professional way but also caring about him as a person. The image I had about Marcus, totally changed.

This is good :D.

let's sum up:

- Staff is corrupted and playing his own characters on this server

- They don't care about bugs or other things

- Botters and Mc's are real on this server

- Streamers get paid to advertise this shitty server

- Server is pure trash and a waste of time ( Every Mastercores server before went offline after a few weeks/months )

- Marcus is Erik (most corrupt admin ever exist here ).

- Znote is one of the owners of this server and not known as a good owner
[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]
( Read this, this pure comedy! )

Enjoy trash :).

- Staff is corrupted and playing his own characters on this server - Check

- They don't care about bugs or other things - Check

- Botters and Mc's are real on this server - Check

- Streamers get paid to advertise this shitty server - Check

- Server is pure trash and a waste of time ( Every Mastercores server before went offline after a few weeks/months ) - will come soon

- Marcus is Erik (most corrupt admin ever exist here ). - Check

- Znote is one of the owners of this server and not known as a good owner - Check

How did i know this all? :p

- Staff is corrupted and playing his own characters on this server - Check

- They don't care about bugs or other things - Check

- Botters and Mc's are real on this server - Check

- Streamers get paid to advertise this shitty server - Check

- Server is pure trash and a waste of time ( Every Mastercores server before went offline after a few weeks/months ) - will come soon

- Marcus is Erik (most corrupt admin ever exist here ). - Check

- Znote is one of the owners of this server and not known as a good owner - Check

How did i know this all? :p
Retard detected
1: you don't want to staff playing their own game, yet you want the staff to know the game itself..
2: mcs/botters plague on every game that has value, and MC does have a fucking high value on gold, which means people gonna try farm a lot to sell for rl money.
iS7oIlp.png

1,5k deleted accounts state clearly that cheaters are being dealt with frequently.
1,5 month online.. so 45 days +/-.. 1,566/45 = 34,8 accounts deleted daily.

So they are deleting nearly 40 accounts DAILY on average.
How do you even get the smallest idea they ignore cheaters?

3: No streamers are paid, punio has even spoken shit about mastercores because marcus refuse to pay him.
And bubba runs as facc half the time, doesn't really say that marcus throw items on them.

4: this is the biggest and most complex mastercores ever, you're a huge retard if you think they'll willingly close it down.
it's by far, the most advanced ot in the world.
Not even medivia can beat them on that..
mastercores crash = lost 3 seconds?.. medivia crash = lose entire fucking day xD

5: I've seen a lot of accusations that marcus is corrupt, however I've never seen any real evidence of it. only hate and troll.

6: znote isn't the owner, either way he's a very known and trusted person.
znote joined when lauri was kicked out.. that doesn't make him a owner.

so in conclusion, get your facts straight :)

You would be baffled if you knew even 10% of what I know :D One of the reasons, I might say...
you should be banned from this forum too (i am a ***** like you said u hate all of us but remember and read history's about the world) i wish have you infront of me you would know for sure what is a ***** mada faka (Hail Bloods) ..i..

4: this is the biggest and most complex mastercores ever, you're a huge retard if you think they'll willingly close it down.
it's by far, the most advanced ot in the world.
Not even medivia can beat them on that..
mastercores crash = lost 3 seconds?.. medivia crash = lose entire fucking day xD

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

it's by far, the most advanced ot in the world

Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

Hahahahahahahahaha
Point out 1 server that has multiple worlds all around the world, that updates website players lvls, skills, quest status like every few seconds.. that doesn't get full-day rollbacks from a crash..
You wont find any that fulfill those requirements, only mastercores.

Honestly. People have been crying the first week that multiple crashes happened during the day. There are plenty of tibia servers with a good functioning website that refreshes every xx seconds. On the rollback part: "the most advanced server" shouldnt go offline unless suddenly and only should go offline with a notice for the players e.g: a update, hotfix. Multiple worlds: Medivia have it. But I get your point on this one since they have a Aussie server with a minimal playerbase. Any European can play on a American hosted server with a good working proxy or vice versa. Also on MasterCores there was the story of people duping stuff (people trading bp of life rings at a very early stage), abusive GM's.

While some things may be perfect, others are clearly not and therefore I would never consider this as the most advanced server.

But feel free to play it, you are entitled to. Have fun and enjoy!

hahahahahah ahahahaha

hahahaha
hahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Back