• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Created this account to share my opinion.
I would not recommend anyone to invest any considerable time in this server for several of the reasons stated previously by others.

However the mainreason in my opinion of why this server is one of the worst I've played lately is the complete lack of rule enforcement.
I started playing at launch and to this date I've been online pretty much 24/7 on five to ten makers. I've made well over 2000 backpacks of sds.
Not once has a GM inspected me on any of my characters, I have been completely undisturbed.
The "anti macro" system is a joke and anyone with half a brain can easily find a way to beat it.

Created this account to share my opinion.
I would not recommend anyone to invest any considerable time in this server for several of the reasons stated previously by others.

However the mainreason in my opinion of why this server is one of the worst I've played lately is the complete lack of rule enforcement.
I started playing at launch and to this date I've been online pretty much 24/7 on five to ten makers. I've made well over 2000 backpacks of sds.
Not once has a GM inspected me on any of my characters, I have been completely undisturbed.
The "anti macro" system is a joke and anyone with half a brain can easily find a way to beat it.

you sound awful lot like Lauri "NEED TO BAN THESE PPL WHO KILL ME FRENDS!!!"

and anti macro system is good..
But I think you're bit retarded just... you see the word "anti-macro".. it's for macro right?.. keyboard/mouse recorder..
Ofc you can bypass this with a bot... but.. the macro test isn't for bots, it's for macros, that doesn't inject to the game..

But sure, you're entitled to the few IQ you have.

you sound awful lot like Lauri "NEED TO BAN THESE PPL WHO KILL ME FRENDS!!!"

and anti macro system is good..
But I think you're bit retarded just... you see the word "anti-macro".. it's for macro right?.. keyboard/mouse recorder..
Ofc you can bypass this with a bot... but.. the macro test isn't for bots, it's for macros, that doesn't inject to the game..

But sure, you're entitled to the few IQ you have.

on this makercores u can run 50 characters at once full afk on bot using same ip and if u talk with marcus on discord he probably tp ur chars to some safe spot and give free food + blanks cause its +50 online to his server

Twitch
XD

@ Marcus can you fix soulfire and what about the 5 min pz or 1 min pz when you kill someone who is in warmode? that should just be 15 mins.. We would like to kill more people after a win (same for them) but now its too easy to escape..

Bla bla bla
Excellent retort! No I am not Lauri.

The anti macro system is good at detecting stupid people who don't know how to cheat properly.
For the ones who do know how to cheat and do it on a large scale the macro system is useless.
I've never played a server where cheaters are allowed to flourish to the degree that they are on MC.
Its abit funny that the abbreviation of the servers name is the same as the abbrevation for multi clienting, which is what the server will be remembered for encouraging to a as high degree as possible in a couple of months as 50+% of the characters online at any given time are makers.

Quote from page 1.
What's the goal of MasterCores?
We have many goals, but to name a few:
  • Cleanest Game in the world in manner of cheating

Ridiculous.

Excellent retort! No I am not Lauri.

The anti macro system is good at detecting stupid people who don't know how to cheat properly.
For the ones who do know how to cheat and do it on a large scale the macro system is useless.
I've never played a server where cheaters are allowed to flourish to the degree that they are on MC.
Its abit funny that the abbreviation of the servers name is the same as the abbrevation for multi clienting, which is what the server will be remembered for encouraging to a as high degree as possible in a couple of months as 50+% of the characters online at any given time are makers.

Quote from page 1.
What's the goal of MasterCores?
We have many goals, but to name a few:
  • Cleanest Game in the world in manner of cheating

Ridiculous.

Did you pay attention to the 40 accounts deleted daily? xD
By the way, I saw he broadcasted ingame a new detection tool is being tested and will go live on weekend or something like that.
So yeah, they are dealing with the cheaters :D

Twitch
XD

@ Marcus can you fix soulfire and what about the 5 min pz or 1 min pz when you kill someone who is in warmode? that should just be 15 mins.. We would like to kill more people after a win (same for them) but now its too easy to escape..
I think I saw something about that it was intended, but was going to be thought through if it should be changed.
So with a little luck, maybe it comes next patch :D

Did you pay attention to the 40 accounts deleted daily? xD
By the way, I saw he broadcasted ingame a new detection tool is being tested and will go live on weekend or something like that.
So yeah, they are dealing with the cheaters :D

It has very little impact as it doesn't delete the "real/big" cheaters who know how to beat it and keep macroing without the test ever being an issue. It only catches the little fish, not the big ones.
If the 10+ GMs had the rights to enforce the rules things would have been different but since Marcus has basically crippled his staff(GMs are basically glorified tutors) there's now been 100's of thousands of bps made by farms.

Very much doubt he has found a solution for the "big fish" in whatever new detection tool he releases. If he has that would be groundbreaking and something every other OT will want to use, seems unlikely to me.

TheGahl ur so deep inside marcus his ass are u perhaps a proud tutor trying to get a promotion to senior tutor

Shajkan Bananabringer
Correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't your banan squad transfer over like 30 people to Banera? Also correct me if I'm wrong, sure some polaks left you and went neutral but me Dominik, Ownage and like 3 spanish people kept ALL of you in pz, literally lost 20vs5 hahahaha! I sit here because I don't play with trash, what's the point of fighting if you aren't gna enjoy it? It's a midrate, here to enjoy myself said it from the beginning. I said I could play with Dominik but told him and others from beginning I'm only gonna fight if we gna have nice atmosphere in teamspeak and good team. Then I hear from Bob Dominik invited all the trashcans we agreed on we wouldn't play with so I just said fuck it then have fun guys and didn't enter TS again. Rather lose and play with a small team than sit with 50 retards who pk/pa, cry and gna sell char after every death. Just go on twitch.tv/pappa700 and watch you and your team fight, it baffles me everytime seeing how useless you guys are. You are literally losing 50vs20. :D
You've played Tibia actively since back when we played inferna like 2008, and you're still fucking garbage. You have the learning capabilities of a 3 year old kid with down syndrome.

You should be thanking me and others for sitting on Banera seeing as you idiots cant even win 50vs20. You should pack your shit, go to classicus and fight vs tampong and all the other trashcans. There you can be 20vs50 and win, not reversed like here :)

Last edited:
Is more fun to take 170 like classictibia sell char and destroy the fun of another war with that char right? for what for 300 euros? go work kid is more pointless than wasting your time on this shit, atleast if you want to fight some but for selling it? gm should ban you 24/7 here with that Mr.Bean face

Maybe it's time to buff ED/EK @Marcus

As of now they are really useless and highscore shows it.
Because of the lack of Stone skin amulets (not buyable) and UE dealing so massive damage to everyone.
Right now Azera is just a big UE spamming server and eveyone should just play MS here.

Just look at Highscores on Azera
top 100 there are 6(!) druids.
12 Elite Knights
36 Royal Paladins
46 Master Sorcerers

Druid & knights bring almost anything to pvp as of now.
I dont ever have mana to paralyze someone since all my mana gets UE'd to bits,
I cant play safely because i cant heal thru walls
Knights heal way to little to even try to survive these UES&Waves.

I suggest you let druids heal thru walls & reduce heal to 35 mana.
Buff knights UH average.

Last edited:
Back