• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I won't play because of no time. But I hope many people will stream it and make movies!
Videos with TS and mouse record are lit

true wont last so long ppl here make hype like its a lowrate but its clearly not XD
you can see how many characters are made, not even 300. that means like 100 people will join and ots dead after even 1 week. it will be boring faste because of low mana regen and loot rate, not even rashid or djins free. will be money leack

and like his previous version darkot.net was spoofed and got removed from otservlist for a while

if so many people like 7.4 low rate why can't rl tibia make old school server? so many players would come back and have fun

I wish to see a lot of people online tomorrow! Btw, i'll sell runes (GFB), so if anyone interested give me a pm. I can be your private maker ;)

you can see how many characters are made, not even 300. that means like 100 people will join and ots dead after even 1 week. it will be boring faste because of low mana regen and loot rate, not even rashid or djins free. will be money leack
Cause you are not lvl 100 in 3 days and have a stack of 50cc in 3 days. Doesn't mean a server is not fun. If you looking for that type of servers go to some highrate ot this one is obvious not for you then. lvl 70 wars are the fun wars.

Cause you are not lvl 100 in 3 days and have a stack of 50cc in 3 days. Doesn't mean a server is not fun. If you looking for that type of servers go to some highrate ot this one is obvious not for you then. lvl 70 wars are the fun wars.
agree!
I hate those damn lvl 200-500 wars..
The best wars happen around lvl 40-70.

dont feed the troll! jeeez

Yes best wars lvls 70 with not much cash agree , but its 2018 people dont have time like before old people with family kids jobs dont have much time, others dont have job and can play more and take advantage in lvl and cash, and the younger people age 17-18-19-20 ~ realistic players and highrate players mostly they go school or university no time to play only weekends and when they die 1 time on this servers they cry and leave because they dont know how to play where to go exp they see all respawn take it because is not boosted like highrates and they cry + they dont want make runemakers and spent rl cash on donation stuff like some others do.

So we will see what's gonna happent
I hope u fixed directx9 smooth client!!

This is what I don't understand.

Why are people so insistent on NOT having fun? There is a server that the creator is saying they worked on actively (and tested actively) for a year and a half. And before it is even released, there is propoganda that it's going to fail?

Why rob yourself of genuine fun? There are not a lot of old school servers that have time dedicated to them, and yet, this is one that does and you guys want to tear it down?

Regardless of drama in the past, if Marcus is a snake, then his true colors will show. But I am confident in saying that he is not, and that you guys are simply robbing yourselves of awesome old school hunts and wars. There is so much fun to be had, so just relax and let things unfold as they will.

You saying it is going to fail isn't going to make it fail, it's just you not wanting to be happy about what could be a fun opportunity that isn't built the exact same way you would like. If you have a dream old school OT experience, then create it yourself. Otherwise, just take what is presented and if genuine dangers/scams to be known about, then let that be the discussion.

Gosh.

Yes best wars lvls 70 with not much cash agree , but its 2018 people dont have time like before old people with family kids jobs dont have much time, others dont have job and can play more and take advantage in lvl and cash, blahblahblah
"People got no time to play" is my favourite quote ever xD Yeah, because spending 2h each day is a lot comparing to playing 8h/day on a highrate (they are usually for a week). If you definitely don't have time to play, then don't force yourself to play, lol. Let people have fun.

Back