• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I make better money&exp in peni then my friends hunting lizards so, i'd say its pretty balanced.

thats why u can see no hands from marhozi team hunting tombs 24/7 on 50 paladins and both war guilds sitting at revendal 24/7 then team with less activity and lvls going back to tomb

we tested those quaras second or third day of this server with group of 30lvls 3x rp ed and ek we had 50k/h using hmms and looted 2 relic sword glacier robe c armor and k armor within 2 hours of hunt with barely any waste and really low lvl team + around 40k in gps jewelery and halberds couldnt wait for some ek+ed at 70lv rush here with exori(rohs broken)/explo

Its really hard to kill for example quara pincher (with good ek on full defence and 3 rp u barely waste even single exura sio at 30lvls) and dont drop 100gp + 2 small rubies same goes with quara hydromancer if ek stay diagonal that monster could do max 150dmg to blocker only quara predator break ek's defence but its really profitable to hunt those (like 0.5% for relic sword? 20-30% for 1-3 small diamond?) basically every quara constructor/manatasin is above 200gp including gps and jewelery/halberds and they hit for 0 xD No idea who tested those mobs but he must be delusional i believe ek+ms with mort hurs around 80lv could get here really huge profit and exp + mlv boost for mage broken spawn

Loot on server is way too high hydras/dl drop a lot of royal helmets and other stuff

Soon people gonna start sd demons/hydras/dls with 80mage and doing sds with roh on makers

Btw i've tested that antibot shit on spawn with my noob char maker i was still hunting shitty mobs with weapon and walking around looting stuff counter stops at 11:00 and some shit appear "we tested that you are not afk" hope theres not so many caveboters

Last edited:
Maybe it was too hard for some tampon or typical michaels but for normal 7.4 players its way too easy when u get 3x more mana from life ring and 100k every refill pure profit

Server is just fine . Although only i see azera with 700 + players at bottom of the otservlist.org?

You can join tampon fanboys if u want..

This is like pendulum all over again :D

why ban zordon char? he was selling 71ms not 70

aaand since we know that marcus reading otland 24/7 and refresh this thread every 5minutes when zorx/obin get deleted for macro? Isnt full afk casting exura and later on poffing on temples for few hours enough proof?

Some bug fixes?

ANYTHING?

@aquakoksu ale utkaj ten leb ja wiem ze dla ciebie jedyny grywalny server to taki gdzie postawisz sobie farme i bedziesz walil do konca otsa penisule z gfb nie musisz mi tego udowadniac

Last edited:
kurwa prosfesor wez zajmi sie zyciem bo to jest juz smutne co ty odpierdalasz.... ja cie kurwie... zyjesz ta tibia i tym otlandem i cisnieciem kazdego otsa...

englsih : nice server,0 bug

Profesor, ale serialnie jak Ci tak zależy na perfect otsie, to naucz się LUA i C++ i sam ogarniaj. Tyle tych wypocin, że już byś w tym czasie ogarnął co nieco

First it was too hard now its too easy. God help us:(
Hey mate, be careful with posts like that because either they will say that you are marcus and you need to fix bugs asap or they will say that you are from his team support and you are designed to be his clone wannabe and you are incapable of doing your job right !
Just my opinion :D

09:30 You are being tested if you're using unofficial software to stay online while afk.
If you fail to answer this test your account will be deleted and nobody can help you get it back!
To avoid the deletion, please say this code in DEFAULT channel: j35d

Why this fucking system give me only 1 min to code , today i go toilet and when i back i have 30 second to paste code.

This system it's a shit , server is fully cave boters , rune bot farms and i no see much deleted they.

Make here more frags on this non pvp server , becasue this server is boring.

Dude, give me a Game Master for 1 day, it will show you how many bots play here it's 20% real players and all others it's rune farms and cave bots >>>>>>>> Beautiful server.

Game masters from this server it's total retards and best joke in 2018.

Back