• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

i kind of understand unnamed . You cant play solo sorc here cuz of this crashes, you cant collect loot or drop some runes on the floor for longer hunt . mastercores was a big thing but now its looking like a mess more and more

But i wasnt played solo, just im bored to make 10bp gfbs go on one refill, and do it again.

theres still no fking proof of any item copying, if copying truly did work dont you think the people on american & brazil servers would do it too?
well if you whould think a little bit bigger out of the window you whould figure out that only the guy who found out this crash bug and max his team knows how to do it, and why whould they make extra characters on low poputated servers when they're already on a 900 players server with moooooooooooooore then enough cc buyers ?

2017 - earth is flat
2018 - vaccines causes autism
almost 2019 - people are crashing OT to clone items

But seriously, fix those or don't aim for that amount of players you're now lucky to have right now.

There was only 1 person in the entire movie who was somehow involved into war and you killed him while he was afk XDDD The rest were random rpg players, congratulations killing them XD

But i no join to wars and no interesing me it who have war , i killing people for fun and for loot.

Wars on server where people have bad war backpacks on paladin server it's nothing special.

Sell 50 rp 75 dist 13 mlvl 45k in bank ( 1 day pacc ) cheap via paypal. Message me on otland

Yup everyone who played hes last ot w.e the name was knows how easy it was to copy items, usually on that server the crashes happen right after each other with a 10-30 minutes delay not sure if that is the case here but if its crashed by a player and he knows how to do it 100% hes copying items, you can even copy items yourself if you sit around all day with 2 chars and just give the items on u second char and relogg it and keep staying online on yoour second one and wait 5 mins and do it again and again untill the crash happends. you can even tripple your items is you have a house but that one is abit risky tho if the floor on house doesnt save and you copying fails on your chars.

How long did they work on this server 2 years? haha jokes on you marcus

Last edited:
the crashes are a fail indeed. but to say the jokes on you marcus, you are wrong there. hes the one hosting a server with 1000+ chars online everyday. even tho not all real players also farms ofcourse. imagine the amount of golden accs bought every 14 days;) no jokes on him i guess;p

anyways he fixed his client. he fixed other bugs. lets hope he somehow fixes the crashes sooner or later.

the crashes are a fail indeed. but to say the jokes on you marcus, you are wrong there. hes the one hosting a server with 1000+ chars online everyday. even tho not all real players also farms ofcourse. imagine the amount of golden accs bought every 14 days;) no jokes on him i guess;p

anyways he fixed his client. he fixed other bugs. lets hope he somehow fixes the crashes sooner or later.

Its the same with classicus/oldera you can only go on for so long untill people stops playing, so yes 2 years preperations for a short lasting server, jokes on him. also realize that this is pocket money, devote the same time into your own proper business and you will understand that this aint shit. you make roughly the same with a low paid employment

One person can clone items so this is nothing, he maybe sell some gp on ebay or allegro and that its no cry just play and have fun
There are not another options to play 7.4 ots

Its the same with classicus/oldera you can only go on for so long untill people stops playing, so yes 2 years preperations for a short lasting server, jokes on him. also realize that this is pocket money, devote the same time into your own proper business and you will understand that this aint shit. you make roughly the same with a low paid employment
but then again how much time he actually spended in that 1,5 years. only then we know if it is pocket money or not;)

We're almost 1 month in and continue to hit new records!

Overall Maximum: 1,507 players (on October 23rd 2018, 19:09 CEST)

Back