• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

We're almost 1 month in and continue to hit new records!

Overall Maximum: 1,507 players (on October 23rd 2018, 19:09 CEST)

maybe some bug fix? i still heal 250hp with uh even tho by formula 2.5(lvl x 2 + mlv x3) i should heal above 300 already

I think people would be happier if this was an OT where you could buy the best or second best equipment or other under-handed things.

I dont know why so many people playing here, crashes, no real 7.4 feeling (many things not work like on 7.4 and gms don't know how to fix that) also heard about corrupted staff members...
Really guys u enjoying server with crashes in 2k18? Ye it's something like oldschool feeling when it was the beginning of otservers like 2003-2005 years but really now we have 2k18 and otservers with crashes for me are unplayable, especially low rate when u need to make loot bags etc.
For me this server is spoofed or people are to afraid to make loot bags so they use rune makers like 5 chars minimum for one person xd.

Oldschool UH use by anyone but mages was always notoriously low because of how much the formula relied on ML.
Oh cool but orginal 7.4 formula was
(lvl x2 + mlv x3) x 2.5 but minimal was 250 even for 6lv 4mlv and for my lvl its way above 300 right now but still healing for 250
are u mentally ill?

2 crashes in 30 minutes :) We Slowly going down to ClassicOT Record which is crash every 3 minutes.

54 paladin 75 dist 70k in bank and decent eq/with boh, some supplies in depot and BLUE Djin without last mission - pm on Otland if intrested

Last edited:
Oldschool UH use by anyone but mages was always notoriously low because of how much the formula relied on ML.

Not really. Back then, level had relatively bigger impact than magic level.
Basicly 3 levels would give you just as much as 2 magic levels.
60 lvl knight with 6 mlvl should UH 345 already, not 250. (lvl*2 + mlvl*3)*2.5 is for a fact correct formula for UH. Try RE-ing the original server, if you are capable of, or atleast check some old cams, you self-righteous imbecile.
Once again administration of this OT proves to have no clue about oldschool tibia, no wonder why this server is nothing like real 7.4 + bugged as fuck.

Last edited:
even if they fix crash they still got 0 clue about 7.4 tibia and 0 basic knowledge how to fix bugs i guess 100 ek gonna heal like 10lv xD

Very nice ot.

Sel 54 paladin 75 dist 70k in bank and decent eq/with boh, some supplies in depot and BLUE Djin without last mission - pm on Otland if intrested

I dont know why so many people playing here, crashes, no real 7.4 feeling (many things not work like on 7.4 and gms don't know how to fix that) also heard about corrupted staff members...
Really guys u enjoying server with crashes in 2k18? Ye it's something like oldschool feeling when it was the beginning of otservers like 2003-2005 years but really now we have 2k18 and otservers with crashes for me are unplayable, especially low rate when u need to make loot bags etc.
For me this server is spoofed or people are to afraid to make loot bags so they use rune makers like 5 chars minimum for one person xd.

Easy to answer. People play on servers that are populous.

there are several great servers with 0 players online. And shit servers with 300+ players. This is pretty sad.

Sell 50 rp 75 dist 13 mlvl 55k in bank ( 1 day pacc ) cheap via paypal. Message me on otland

Sell 50 rp 75 dist 13 mlvl 55k in bank ( 1 day pacc ) cheap via paypal. Message me on otland
this guy said he will rape my child dont buy nothing off him toxic.
I doxed him he cried name is Damian. say hi to damian everyone

I recommend this OT if you like to get free TP to temple every few minutes :)

Sel 54 paladin 75 dist 70k in bank and decent eq/with boh, some supplies in depot and BLUE Djin without last mission - pm on Otland if intrested

I recommend this OT if you like to get free TP to temple every few minutes :)

i offer 2 euro

Back