• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

1 death on orsha ot :D:D

U16F2cd.png

Last edited:
nifz solo'd adde so sick!!! pfff nifz legendddddddd
Btw i just received a new award trophy from otland: Can't get enough of your stuff.
me is proud!!!

when ots makes starting date and gets 20 pages of how lit its gonna be
giphy.gif

when masterkukle crashes first time
tenor.gif

when someone says gg on the thread

giphy.gif

after second crash
giphy.gif

that 1 guy with lootbag on darashia
giphy.gif

when server crashes third time
giphy.gif

when riftbot shows up
gatsby.gif

sigh 4th crash...
giphy.gif

rift bot stops working
1*1pYXfiGMWK38gnrwY1F7EA.gif

in the meantime farms are heavily having fun with free teleport to temple from demona
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12024-1385050094-10.gif

do i still have to explain?
giphy.gif

when someone died in front of depo and everyone wants backpack
anigif_enhanced-941-1403708331-12.gif

after speedbug fix
source.gif

when tampon is throwin sd at anyone in the thread apparently
tenor.gif

guess what another crash thats right
giphy.gif

when character gets banned from anti bot on pvp that guy:

giphy.gif

threw lootbag in water ==
a40.gif

Someone send you parcel to thais
Ki6m.gif

carlin tempel after 8th crash
giphy.gif

when you go to folda /senja /vega and find 10 botters
vN6biZB.gif

in the meantime Brazillians
giphy.gif

oh right that was not here for too long. hi temple
giphy.gif

when someone says macrus is lying and there is no duped items and money and everything was cleaned
youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

when you make party in depo and someone accepted
ZK5DVuN.gif

when some mage uses 1 exevo mort hur and you die like a bitch
giphy.gif

when you sold someone 40 uh in 4 backpacks and you get moneis and know they cant do anything
orig

the other guy that just lost money:
tenor.gif

hey guess what crash
giphy.gif

when the torgs block carlin temple
RashVictoriousBorzoi-max-1mb.gif

druids :
Funny-Mr-Bean-Reaction-03.gif

oh yall want more?

when adde asks if u want to die
Latest-Funny-GIfs-18.gif

when Die in heal loses bohs on death
funny-nicolas-cage-scream-1.gif

when you relog to wrong char after someone killed your noob/friend
funny-gifs-patrick-has-been-working-out.gif

you and your friend trusting rift and its anti bot text typer
When-Joey-Ross-Cuddle.gif

when you ask for food in front of depo
cute-funny-dog-animated-gif-38.gif

You are not invited oh my god i paritcularly love this one haha
hassel-gasm_o_206988.gif

when you realise you muted yourself on teamspeak
OR
TAMPON ON TEAMSPEAK
you choose.

funny-gifs-2.gif

dragon in dp carlin balcony ( yes it was me 3 times in a row hahah)
Kevin-Hart-Best-Funny-Gifs-16.gif

when they are pushing you to hotel carlinfornia
giphy.gif

when Macrus logs in and trying to get everyone settled down over crashes
PleasingUncommonAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif

when server crashes again

giphy.gif

oh and dont forget brasilians

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

seriously i can do that all day

bonus:
7TKBTxT.png

DPr8mWb.png

(honestly idk how i got banned for 2weeks for pk XD) on account that only been banned 1 previously ) \/ffresh from today?
C8C9pbn.png

Last edited:
This "when server crashes again" gets me everytime xD
i found that gif and just tought it has to be done
now whenever ots crashes people are gonna repost it damn.. what have i done hahahah
aj em currently najszybciej rozwijajoncy sie uzytkownik otlandu

i think they should make brazil first in the [ ] because brazilians #1

Last edited:
The only normal servers worth playing today are war servers.

Because only this have balance in pvp all people can have the same lvls runes etc

What sense have pvp on low rate servers where fights lvls 100 ms with farm of runes 10 makers with good war backpack vs players who play fair and can't make high lvls or good war backpack.

Compare my movie from mastercores and my new movie from realesta war:
You can immediately see which server is more interesting.

21 players from top 32 highscores same team... other players on serv solo brazilians + random rpg player...
Nice..

This guys was too embarassed after my post yesterday and disbanded guild... total noobs...

Here is 2018 brazilian/swe dominando team on 7.4 server with no other teams...

Lennhof
Haerskaren
Loffro
Status Quo
Big Fat Phony
Wennman
Lider In Goat
Howrad
Prolle
Reymund Damodruz
Medixza
Ecksekuter
Snett
Bloker Lider
Nakcam
Mad Makz
Explodera Mera
Foers
Adde Boostmeister
The Black Beast
Yupon
YBVrxHf.png

we give them fair challenge they seem to be scared:(

warmode:
Warmud
guild kills reward

October 31st 2018, 21:31 CET Kahany 1,000 1,000 Gold 30

Last edited:
It's always the same group of players crying about something.
Fix something instead of this "passive agressive" statement. Many people here pay for the game and gives you suggestions/tips how to fix bugs and you just ignore them and reply to stop "crying" (I love how overused is this word xD). For example I made a ticket about unjustified frag for killing someone who attacked me first - 1 week later ticket is closed without response. Maybe hire 20 more GMs? o_O

As many of you probably know, we have some crash issues in MasterCores.

First off, don't worry about your exp/skill progress, the game is backupsaving so frequently that neither your char nor houses will face any crazy rollsbacks.
Second, don't worry about duping items, these crashes is not created by players directly, there's no "group" of people who crash the server to dupe millions of gp or items.
We've been monitoring item activity on daily basis and looking for possible duped items, but so far nothing dangerous has been found since we cleaned the game from the previous bank issue.

Now, to my point about the crashes..
Like a player could have asked: "Why don't you fix these ****** crashes!?!?!".
In the last month, we've had a few different types of crashes happening, and so far, all but one type have been fixed.
The one that remains, is one that seems to be incredible hard to solve, yet we're not giving up!

The crash is a memory crash, it crashes because it tries to delete something that isn't there anymore.I've made a picture explaining a little what the crash is about.
08xNrt9.png

As you can see, the entire game is made up of memory-slots.
And at some point, one of the slots goes corrupted which crashes the whole thing.

We have logs about crashes, but they don't point towards where the source of the problem comes from.
And we yet don't have any way to reproducing the crashes.
If we had, the crash would be fixed VERY quickly.

These crashes happens frequently in Azera/Demera (very populated worlds), but rarely happens in Benera/Canera.
Benera have had 2 crashes in total, in a month, Canera have had 1 crash in a months period.

Now since how hard this one have become, I've put a $500 bounty to whoever can get closest to a solution (even a critical tip would be enough to collect that bounty, as far it's helpful in finding the problem).
Now that's a lot of money and I've had multiple C++ devs taking a look at it yet nobody has come close to an answer what's causing it and how to prevent it.
And this is where logic plays in, some people think there's people abusing the crashes, but then.. who would not share their info how they crash a game for $500?
It's near impossible to dupe anything, and if it would happen I'd know about it and the player would get deleted if it happened multiple times, or just robbed of the items, if it was a one-time thing.

What happens to you during a crash?
practically nothing, your exp/skills/inventory and even house, will still have whatever it was before the crash.
However, a crash closes the game, meaning the floor is reset, so the only thing players really lose, is lootbags.
Which is why I'd recommend people not to keep valuable items on the floor, unless they're inside a house.
Additionally, if you're online during a crash, you will be sent to your temple for your own protection.
So you don't login to a monster area that's freshly respawned and risk dying due to it.

No matter what, I will never stop looking for a solution for this issue, and I hope you can understand the huge pressure this causes towards the staff.
And I hope you can enjoy MasterCores even thou our issues, and we all hope we find a solution soon!

Sincerely,
Marcus

-- Posted on www.mastercores.com by Marcus, Owner.

How to dupe: Use 2 accounts and give each other items on tasker all day long, back and forth and relog. Sooner or later the crash happens and you have duplicated your items. Enjoy!

this gif action is fun. il hop on the train.

when marcus makes any news post
LMgs3xU.gif

when marcus makes poll about mcs and everyone votes 2 mcs or less. (since were honoring simpsons)
tenor.gif

when marcus puts out fake polls saying people want mcs
Animation1-fakenews.gif

when xinn says marcus doesnt spoof (rip apu)
giphy.gif

marcus after two weeks
efz.gif

mastercores
pile_of_shit.gif

Back