• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I think you're addicted from this server if you protected this shit , i no play here because its worst shit server what i played.

Any addictions alcohol , narcotics , computer games or other never win battles vs my brain.
I am a man of very strong will and I only do what i wants, I never succumb to temptations unless i decides about it in my self.

I very like play this game , but i no must do it if i no want.

I more want people have 0 servers to play , than Marcus make joke of players and create shit servers.

He open shit server and scam people by false advertisement:
where he write false informations for players like this : on this server people can't use mc and it's free of mc boters becasue he have system to checking ip and serach bots so he no need making nothing only wait for money.

Top scam in 2018 for naive players + other like people clone items by many crash servers and all days Marcus say the same now no more crash i fix it but all time the same and people cloned many items and cash sending to many noob chars.

By this reason some players have very better chance to play than other , people who have cloned items and cash then they have very more chance to play on shit server with bad loot rate x 1 where you can loot 1 boh in 20 days hunt mosnters necromancers or never.

Maybe we will make a mass report on this crook Marcus, why should he cheat players with his lies?
get ivona and try hearing this with brian uk voice hahahahhaha omg

The best server to play acrually is outcast.
True, even when you speak with Joel he tell you there will be no restarts, even if he restart his server its every few years ( only if its necessery ).
Really Recommend server :)

some of u still going at it, if u dont wanna play just dont fucking play. why u sit here and nag all day long XD

Can you people stop coming with this dumb statement already? That's what the forum exists for - to share opinions. "If you don't wanna read negative opinions, just don't fucking read. Why you sit here all day?"

What is there to test here? I already thought this server was 100% legit 7.4, this includes melee and distance formula, rune and spell formulas and walking.

So if it's not to much of an effort, could you please tell us what you are testing here? :)

Read the first article on the homepage ^.^ Tibia is also 100% legit and has test servers.

True, even when you speak with Joel he tell you there will be no restarts, even if he restart his server its every few years ( only if its necessery ).
Really Recommend server :)
Even if he restarts thhe client and all the custom is really smooth and nice

what did you expect from low rate~ server ? 900 true online players w/o any mc/runemaker ? man we have 2018 ppls wont play only 1 main character and making runes on 1 character 24/7 like tampon / You want server w/o bot/mc in 2018 ? its possible ? i dont think so.. maybe u should stop playing tibia because everywhere are cheaters - whatever if u like crying.. / Simple question if its ..Shit server" so what are you doing there ?

Imo-This is the best server I've played in the last 1,5 years~server is very good - gm fixed many bugs - he still working at server to make this better :)

Greetings #haters kkkk
lmfao "but its 2018 ruff ruff ruff, who plays tibia in 2018 without a bot ruff ruff ruff" he cheats in 2018 and we are surprised?

Good Server Marcus:
ddfafe8f06227a87c50de9f6e5d4dbed.png
can't create ticket because i killed to many players that made runes with TinyTask, and when i'm away from the keyboard in pz then i'm using bot to play ^^ Good bot script! shit server shit server.....

WHAT THE FUCK... I Got banned for being Away from the computer haha what a shit server seriously!
How its possible ? You have 20 mins to write code from antisystem.. So if u were away from computer you should get kick <15mins> anti idle<its work>

How its possible ? You have 20 mins to write code from antisystem.. So if u were away from computer you should get kick <15mins> anti idle<its work>
i tell you i was afk and came back to pc that showed that i was logged out i logged in and walked away from the pc and whip i'm banned

i tell you i was afk and came back to pc that showed that i was logged out i logged in and walked away from the pc and whip i'm banned
So, you were afk and sometime during your afking the macro-test started.
You got logged out for being afk for 15 min and then you logged back on without looking at your char(?)
And then you got deleted since the test continued after you logged back on and went afk right away.

Same shit happend to me. I've been banned for over 2 weeks now. I went afk in DEPOT and one dude was pushing me around while I was AFK making the char not logging out after 15 minutes. = BANN
These gm's are fucking retards telling me ''you will get kicked after 15 mins even if someone pushes you around'' shit server with shit staff. Make sure your antibot systen works properly before launching shit like that.

Lmao everyone protecting this OT get a grip just a bugged as fuck ot only reason your protecting it is because 1) you levelled a char or 2) you bought a char. Stop pretending that its a good OT because clearly from the start people had an unfair advantage over the others. Alot of shit bugged out. Honestly havent played this shit but from what I have read it just seems like a shit OT. I dont even like like Ryan but without even testing I know his client and content is way and not slightly but waayy better then this.

"Honestly havent played this shit but from what I have read it just seems like a shit OT"

People in XXI century :)

Dont know, but ill talk about it anyway

@Ps i'm not protecting this OT :) Just giving my feedback on people who dare to talk about - typical dilettante

Back