• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Good discovery!
Creating a flawless anti-bot system is extremely difficult. That's why most games that have issues with botting use a thirdparty service to handle botters.

I know, but it's still kinda funny. He was standing in temple and clicking 'look' out of boredom and then bam deleted rotfl

Let's see if they're gonna handle that properly tho and undelete my friend + fix it or rather ignore/deny this bug.

actually all of us have to exp to gain levels and somebody can just buy 130 character . i dont think its fair to resto f players

I hate this gms
from all my heart
From the beginning of this server I was very positive but you do everything to destroy your server.
I said that this is my last server I play, but without the brain the administrators are crashing their server themselves. You should be thankful that we have entered this server and we keep it.
Who saw it to ban such brazenly bought characters? Will now, dear Marcus, have eggs by removing a few accounts from the team of opponents and then we calmly find a new server?
I am still going to play, but I doubt I will have someone to play with, man, you act so foolishly that it's even a shame to shred your tongue. Everyone literally has just considered you to be a moron and anencephaly and unfortunately you are :(.

I do not even mention it from a few weeks ago i get banned for 3 days for? SITUATION
I died and Adde whisper to me at default in dp revendal. - Adde: Zordon u selling account? (ironic ofc)
Me : Ye , offer? (4fun as well)
BANNED.
You're just an idiot GL
you are introducing a worse regime than in Korea lol

It's easy for you to delete accounts, but I wonder how you will react to situations with the delete of Zeus of lightning?

Last edited:
oh wait mastercores dying? didnt see this coming :D

www.classictibia.com

soon winterupdate, long lasting server, good community, gms DONT interact players ingame drama and trading is legal. see u soon! :D

Last edited:
@Nifz give up on your dream lol. Gms dont interact at all. What this winter update will be? Not 2 but 3 monster of the week? Watched your stream 1 moment. And alrdy it looked boring this never ending sding demons/warlocks/dls.
rather go legacy again

Last night friend got automatically deleted for holding shift key down and spamming left mouse click (for 'look') for a few seconds.

We made some level 1 characters to test it and indeed you always get deleted for shift+left click spam in a few seconds. Nice antibot :D

Can you guys undelete my friend (Frozen Yogurt) and fix it?
@Jaed Le Raep @Ralumbi @Marcus

BUMP

@Jaed Le Raep @Ralumbi @Marcus

HAHAHA what a waste of time to play here, GM's ruining their own server and their own $$ .
Goodluck banning everyone for sharing and trading. Soon 0 players online XD

HAHAHA what a waste of time to play here, GM's ruining their own server and their own $$ .
Goodluck banning everyone for sharing and trading. Soon 0 players online XD

I respect that they're cleanin' server from piece of shit like you. You guys should start at 100lvl with 100bps all kind of runes because u can't even try to play without runes. Maybe someday one admin of server just like mastercores will ban you before u start play just because of crying "haha 0 players lol acont trading and sharing is legal on classictibia".

HRRRRR TFU

man it's a shitty midrate, 2x loot, crack spawns, crap formulas, clients not smooth at all. servers literally ONLY good for wars. and everyone dont got time to level up decent chars/fix cash on their own. hes a greedy idiot that's all. and its gna come up his ass sooner or later :)

enjoy last breath of crackcores

Lets face the truth boi you got banished cuz you didnt followed the rules . now when you got to face consequences and what next thing you do ? cry .

also azera got more players than classicus now and at nite there is demera world who also got more players playing . classicus will die cuz of loot boxe , giving free items to streamers and too high exp rate .

No I got bannished for screenshots as "hard evidence" rofl, then to try solve the situation they claimed they read my logs, which they most likely cant, and if they could read my loggs they could delete entire azera for trading within a minute. Second I got deleted, when rules clearly state advertising for RL cash gives ban, not deletion, and it wasnt even me advertising, was another guy who told other people that I was selling cash. And the whole thing them talking against eachother (GMS) and posting memes etc, total shitshow. just stop crying we get it, u love mastercores. now shut up and enjoy the last of it

and wwhat u talkin about? azera literally just war people and makers left, theres 0 community. soon theres no market for kks or runes and worthwhile venezuelans time, just a time matter before war teams get bored aswell. so yea u gna sit there with 20 idiots and hold hands.
soon as damodreds, ray, wille, ligan, mex, lunet other known players decide it's boring it's over.

how many prem roses marcus giving u to try justify mastercores and talk good every chance ug et about it?

:D

Last edited:
Back