• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAY LETSS GOOOO

Open Waropolis it's good time.

Realesta have only 90 players , this server dead in 2 days.

Open , because if you wait more he open again realesta and take players again.

Add clock in page Waropolis.

People want play Waropolis.

Realesta it's shit pay to win djinns for 10 euro 1 Dzjinn on shop.

Realesta = big lags , sux loot rate (never good war on server) , no have runes on shop , can't play 1 vocation because it's no medivia server where people 24/7 selling uhs and other runes.

Launch on the 14th. This was the only time a few big name streamers that will draw a ton of players could play.
Hope to see you all there!
Stay tuned for more updates!

I recommend opening faster than on Friday.

Because realesta dead now.

But they want re-open realesta.

You must open faster Waropolis and take players.

You can open the server tomorrow and even in the middle of the week.

This is not a server for 2 days so it does not matter what day of the week you open.

But one thing is important you have to hurry up.

Good term is tomorrow or on Sunday because more people will come to the server.

October 13-14th was the only day nearest that a few huge name streamers could stream on launch. We will hold to the 14th. Sorry for the wait, spread the word and we will grow huge for launch!
We will continue to advertise and contact more streamers to make the launch as big as possible!
Any person willing to advertise the server on other forums and provides proof in PM will recieve shop points on launch! (we dont speak other languages hard to advertise on foreign sites)

Waropolis introduces the Hall Of Fame. Can you make the list? Screenshots will be posted to glorify the player for the rest of time!
Huge rewards will be applied to the hall of famers!

coQD1B.jpg

A few other additions
-Guild wars counting frags added
-a number of epic quests were added
-players cannot use more than 30 MFS in PZ (No more ML Farming in houses)

Doing tests on the server, if you see characters lvling dont worry its only testing :)

Last edited:
Suggestions:
  • Put new monsters on old spawns instead of creating custom content. Many map is unused.
  • Nobody was playing paladin, you should look into this vocation.
  • Knights are very tanky. Delete auto follow attack, it gives higher speed, this was abused a lot.
  • Lose more exp when you die (level 140 can lose 1 level)
Any discussion about my points?

Knights using follow attack used to be the easiest way to kill them. Did something change?

Knights using follow attack used to be the easiest way to kill them. Did something change?

And it still is...... Hehe.. But I would not say it is on Waropolis

Well hmm.... the fact that follow attack gives higher speed makes it pretty much a game weakness abuse.
Either deleting follow attack or lowering its speed technical bug would fix this issue.
You should note the fact that a knight can actually spam exori, and exori spell is highered like 75%... Makes eks actually super tanky.

knight should be stronger like in this ots beacouse this sucks profesion
Yes i totally agree wtih you. I have not deny that in any of my posts.
Im talking about follow attack speed technical bug that should be fixed (I think)

And it still is...... Hehe.. But I would not say it is on Waropolis

Well hmm.... the fact that follow attack gives higher speed makes it pretty much a game weakness abuse.
Either deleting follow attack or lowering its speed technical bug would fix this issue.
You should note the fact that a knight can actually spam exori, and exori spell is highered like 75%... Makes eks actually super tanky.

Didn't Waropolis have the anti-speedtrick in their server? Then it totally makes sense to nerf mapclick and follow attack too because arrowkey walking can't be used for 100% speed. But it's hard to balance it though. You can't make everything fair to both laggy and non-laggy players. Someone will always be at a disadvantage (apart from the natural disadvantage that lag gives you).

Didn't Waropolis have the anti-speedtrick in their server? Then it totally makes sense to nerf mapclick and follow attack becuse you've essentially nerfed so normal arrowkey walking can't be used for 100% speed. It's hard to balance it though. Can't make everything fair to both laggy and non-laggy players. Someone will always be at a disadvantage (apart from the natural disadvantage that lag gives you).
Yeah well you pretty much explained my point much better.Thank you.
About disadvantage for non laggy players, well they can always get a fine cheap proxy nowadays. (If you are american on brazilian)

About disadvantage for non laggy players, well they can always get a fine cheap proxy nowadays. (If you are american on brazilian)

Well, to answer this point just ask yourself if this server could work with a monthly premium (which is basically the same as paying for proxy every month). But I agree with the sentiment that servers can't be fully balanced in favor of laggy players (it just ruins the experience). Better have NA and EU play on different servers if they want perfect ping.

Have someone tried to make a turn-based Tibia 7.6 war though? :rolleyes:

Well, to answer this point just ask yourself if this server could work with a monthly premium (which is basically the same as paying for proxy every month). But I agree with the sentiment that servers can't be fully balanced in favor of laggy players (it just ruins the experience). Better have NA and EU play on different servers if they want perfect ping.

Have someone tried to make a turn-based Tibia 7.6 war though? :rolleyes:
7.6 and 7.72 have pretty much the same game mechanics (or actually 100%), its no difference at all. Just keep waropolis 7.72

7.6 and 7.72 have pretty much the same game mechanics (or actually 100%), its no difference at all. Just keep waropolis 7.72

I think you missed the point entirely. Turn-based Tibia like Civilization or Heroes of Might and Magic.

Any discussion about my points?
  • We have added a few new quests and spawns for this edition in the unused parts of the map.
    • New paladin weapons have been added with additions to those quests
  • A Distance Ring has been added.
  • We are currently looking into other speed glitches such as map clicking and auto follow clicking.
  • This season xp stages are a little slower, and deathloss has been adjusted to fit the stages and skill rates. It's a pretty good amount. Level 120 will be 118.
  • A huge significant amount of people asked for xp stages to be lowered during the first addition, season 2 rates have been adjusted we hope you like them. Will still be plenty of wars as loot will still remain the same and players will still have ml/skills. Just a little less op of levels and speed!
    • It's our expectation that this will extend the time players will play the server and war trying to be the top level!

Last edited:
Changed timer to correct time zone, didnt notice, apologies.
Look for the updated hall of fame rewards by tomorrow evening along with a great looking server info for all your questions.
Hype for the new season! Have a few big twitch names streaming on launch day with almost 500 registered accounts already.

It's looking to be a great launch this Friday! Hope to see you all there!
Waropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back