• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
kurwo jebana tampon sklej pysk nieudaczniku zyciowy i wypierdalaj do pracy 30 latku a nie na utrzymaniu matki na przechwyconym laptopie w tibie grasz jebana szujo

We have an aggressive child here.

He came back from school and his hormones were buzzing because
gets bad grades in school.

wystarczylo ze przeczytalem 3 strony twojego pierdolenia amebo XD

Close bot later write forums
GM Sepeku was good GM
he can looking for server start and help people
Very good server without bugs
Open today GM sepeku

I am sorry for your loss. I give you my support. But if you cant open today cant it be tomorrow? Some people planned this start since days ago. Dont mean to tell you what to do but tihnk about players.

Tampon Shut the fuck up, Yes open today server in last version 0 bug :)))) TAMPON SMIECIU NIE WYJDZIESZ Z DEPO

SHADE _/

Chyba dostałeś dziś jedynkę z polskiego na dyktandzie , gdy pani zobaczyła z jakiej litery zaczynasz zdanie.

To wyjaśnia cały zły humor i agresywność Interka.

Please gm open ot because gm sepeku is good gm and waropolis offline sepeku take care of server and help people, he can report botters and give auction to delete macro at first day of server

Waropolis we love you come on just fuck it and open, we miss waropolis. Would be nice to play today ;) Think twice about it, as people say it wont be buggy... atleast last version was not...:D

Last edited:
  • Players online: 0
  • Registered accounts: 518
  • Next Event: LAUNCH
  • 0 days 1 hours 59 mins
2h left :D

• Players online: 0
    • Registered accounts: 518
    • Next Event: LAUNCH

0 days 0 hours 51 mins

• Cyżby waropolis p0sluchal graczy i odpalil server?

look at the date of that post retards it was time ago 26 September 2017 (07:43) b

look at the date of that post retards it was time ago 26 September 2017 (07:43) b
26 September 2017 (07:43) by Waropolis - Season 2 Launch
Due to an unforseen family circumstance involving the administrator, launch has been postponed until next week upon the staffs return. We would like to apologize to players as this was a random unfortunate occurrence and would like to state that the players experience on Waropolis is very important to staff and want to avoid releasing an unattended server. With the admin unable to be in game for launch and the initial week, staff has decided to delay launch until a time staff can be 24/7 responsive towards players and be active for any potential problems or cheaters. Staff prides themselves on how active we are in game and wish to continue this experience. Any characters registered now and before launch will receive an award for the delay. Once again were sorry for any inconvenience and will update further as soon as possible. Waropolis is here to stay, we will improve the server further this week, hiring more advertisements, and hope to provide the best Tibia environment as soon as possible.

Exactly, please check red letters. @Nolifers server will open today. Those news were posted 2 weeks ago when he cancelled the launch becouse realera was going online. :cool:

Before you start cry, please take a look on date times haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back