• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a few issues at start and things we can do better, we learned a lot. Remember this is highrate server for wars e.t.c, finishing our systems, testing them and all around fun server for you guys to play. I really fucked up the spells somehow early in the launch and i apologize to everyone for that, i still don't know what i did wrong but from now on, no changes will ever be made from me without admin ACTIVE AND READY in case i fuck up again. so here is an apology to those whose time i wasted early on. Keep giving server a chance though, i promise you will enjoy it

Trying to fix it... not really sure whats going on, The admin is on vacation and his net is having issues. He is the brains behind this project and without him it wouldnt be a thing. He tried to put trust that i could keep things going but i can't and it was a horrible fail on my part. i'm not sure whats causing the login issue but i told him about it now, i'm not sure how long until it is fixed because his internet is off and on, once again i'm really sorry about this launch. It was nothing like our last launch.

Last edited:
I do not think it's serious what they're doing, I do not want to waste my time playing bad repair all bugs, and re-open

The developer has not yet grown up to a server.
- A lot of bugs just on start
- 100lv on version 7.72 after 10 hours
- Bad antibot protection

It's not rpg server like program.exe said, it's ot for 1-2 weeks of pvp fun nothing more.

@Ascer, There is much custom content, for level 100 + it is indeed an RPG/WAR server. you will find lots of things to explore and custom quests/respawns/mobs to hunt, for level 100+ as well. Riddles to solve, epic quests to solve, (2 of which still aren't solved) even a crazy maze to try to complete, there is many hidden secrets here and other things

@Ascer, There is much custom content, for level 100 + it is indeed an RPG/WAR server. you will find lots of things to explore and custom quests/respawns/mobs to hunt, for level 100+ as well. Riddles to solve, epic quests to solve, (2 of which still aren't solved) even a crazy maze to try to complete, there is many hidden secrets here and other things

Bug is bug and this destroy server in future weeks, trust me.

You guys knew he had personal problems and couldnt be here. But u kept on crying about opening the serv. Now theres buggy stuff and u cry about it XDDD

Server is fine. The only bug was that spells didnt work for 30 sec so people died, and that you couldt login for a while.
It happened becouse gm was not here. About ingame, there is no bugs at all, it was just technical problems not BUGS.
This gm is not making OP donations so you should respect him and stop cry. If you want everything perfect go medivia, if you wanna have fun stay here,

we are fixing everything and anything we can ASAP. It's only our second time launching waropolis and so there will be some issues. But as we fix each issue, and solve the problems, we will soon have a 100% stable server, with no more bugs. I'm sorry you had to deal with the issues from this launch, but as time goes on, it will only get better and in future way more stable!!! I hope you can find some time to enjoy if you do play! sorry for the problems mate, nobody else wants bug free and fun server than me and waropolis. we've put 100's of hours into these quests/maps/ideas for the server. Custom modified each mob for loot e.t.c, so it hurts us as much as any player to see these issues. (i've been playing ots for like 12 years and am hardcore pvper, i know it sucks). GL TO ALL PLAYING!! LOVE U GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

Not sure if this is a stylistic choice or not, but it seems like you used double borders on mountains with grass on them.

double border waropolis.png

Also it seems like the "can't attack non-marked players" button doesn't work.

Last edited:
worth to start? and then i mean are there worthy enough teams to fight against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back