• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for kind words all, we will always do polls before launching next edition of waropolis, so remember to check back to otland from time to time, so when it comes, you can make the vote for exp and things you want to see in next edition

tomorrow (sunday) big event 20:30 The gm's will set up 2 big teams (so all war players come to thais temple!) and you'll get teamspeak to join etc:D see you there!

tomorrow (sunday) big event 20:30 The gm's will set up 2 big teams (so all war players come to thais temple!) and you'll get teamspeak to join etc:D see you there!

prepare your bps boys

Wtf Waropolis forgot to delete god privileges from Neeraax from test server and he have god lol. He gave soft boots for his teammates and he summon morgaroths, ferumbras, orshabaals to kill ppl xD WTF nice OTS! This waropolis edition is officially dead.

Last edited:
Wtf Waropolis forgot to delete god privileges from Neeraax from test server and he have god lol. He gave soft boots for his teammates and he summon morgaroths, ferumbras, orshabaals to kill ppl xD WTF nice OTS! This waropolis edition is officially dead.
dude chill many ppl left the server lets have some fun ; p

A lot of new players/lowlvls i talked to got killed though so it's not great if you don't want more people to leave. I roped all ferumbras into towers of edron though so now its safe again =)

So its Neeraax who summoned ferumbras :D

seriously wtf is going on server is closed now

He didnt get far. The few items he created are removed and server is back to normal.

You fucked up giving god to a random players , this edition is over :(

Last edited:
Tomorrow we will have a scheduled open battle event for players to have some fun and win some stuff.. Winner team will receive some shop points! :)

Expect it to be a giant war!

Look for event timer on website on the ->.

See you all there!

I have to say, the server seem to be really great and with an awesome community. Ill quit my OpenTibia-break to start playing here, honestly.

PM ingame if you need a blocker.

server is great, dont reset it, just make it higher loss at higher level and maybe some XP boost for newcoming players until level 80??

no matter what dont reset for a while it will just make you the same as every other server, give it some time :D

lets boost exp till 100 lvl as I said before i should bring some ppl, dont wait till last moment... Higer death loos is also good idea ; p trust me

No need to boost experience until level 100 or something like that... You can take 0-100 in 1 day already. But higher death loss would be greatful, and I completely agree at - Don't reset. :)

no restart! Make more death loss, fighteria hopefully dedek people should come back

Guys lets play don't leave this ot. We can keep it alive one week more and still have fun, even new players can join and might have fun. Realistic is dead, punio server is shit (djins 5e) xd they wanted money from ppl but for what? There is nothing special, server still has few bugs but they want money ASAP fk them and come play waropolis : D

teams left and serw ded ;/ i hope next edition will be without mistakes ;)

teams left and serw ded ;/ i hope next edition will be without mistakes ;)
U still can have fights 1v1 4v4 you don't need big teams to have fun. Fighteria is dead after 2 days, realistic dead too so where you can play? Waropolis only, there are around 30 ppl online above 100 lvl I'm sure u will find someone to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back