• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site is live.. waropolis.net. All accounts made before launch will receive some shop points.. player must be online at Launch to receive the points.:)

Any sort of rogue advertisers out there are also subject to reward! PM Me with info.

Last edited:
Make such , a large countdown timer on the page.

Points for shop no make for account , later some people create many account for sms points.

Put a timer on web for a good advertismenet
Also change ip for waropolis-highrate.com
I no see server on otservlist to

Also you need put Server info: Rates, magic level, no blessing, soul system itp..

Last edited:
Add timer and change ip for people know it's rpg high rate ots.

Then i start advertising this ots for more players join.

I think you are good gm you can hear the voice of the community.

Pvp enfo with high exp rates i like it.

You can report your post and ask the moderator to delete it in the comment.

I hope you have normal tibia exhaust and dont put "warots exhaustion."

It will make you lose players.

@Michawl What was normal tibia exhaust?
Dear Worr,

Its 2 seconds after agressive spell and 1 second after healing spell, also manafluid gives 0,5 seconds exhaust.
In warots its 1 seconds after agressive spell and 1 second after healing spell. The manafluid exhaustion do not exist.

I hope I solved your doubt.

What are you doing here if you never started playing oldschool?? :rolleyes:
I talk about some years ago I learned some tactics with your movies :) Why you dont make more movies of your own ?

I talk about some years ago I learned some tactics with your movies :) Why you dont make more movies of your own ?

I'm just not that good anymore and I haven't played in a long time. I think this was the last time I played seriously without breaks (not counting a short time I came back in like 2014).

It just takes too long to practice again and I don't even have a landline connection right now. I'll probably play some rpg servers for now but not pvp again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back