• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battles are so boring, everyone run either to ankh piramids stairhomp, or edron ! 0 fun
Fix boats pz except carpets
people just spam hotkeys and run around, dont even chase people
broken server with this boats non pzed

Battles are so boring, everyone run either to ankh piramids stairhomp, or edron ! 0 fun
Fix boats pz except carpets
people just spam hotkeys and run around, dont even chase people
broken server with this boats non pzed

What are you talking about? 7.4 is the best version :cool:

My suggestions: A) Ankh shop full pz B) Edron stairhop deleted, only 1 way to carpet C) BOatsbring me to deleted, if u cant make it pz.

@Triple XXX No, it even says it in the title: 7.4-7.72 HYBRID. Now I can't tell you exactly what owner wants it to mean but I don't think it's 7.4 client with 7.72 server. :rolleyes:

It looks like you have not played the server xd

Only played the war ots he hosted 1 week ago before putting this online. The client is definitely 7.72 and since he calls it 7.4-7.74 hybrid I'm assuming the other part is 7.4 formulas and shit.

Only played the war ots he hosted 1 week ago before putting this online. The client is definitely 7.72 and since he calls it 7.4-7.74 hybrid I'm assuming the other part is 7.4 formulas and shit.
Its much different than his warots.

The hybrid 7.4 is only becouse of the graphics. Gameplay and formulas are 7.7.

Make boats pz.
All people travel "bring me to spam" go 5 cities in 2 seconds ....

Make boats pz.
All people travel "bring me to spam" go 5 cities in 2 seconds ....
Greetings everyone. We're extremely happy with all the positive feedback! Please continue to report anything and everything, or submit any changes you believe need to be made to improve the server.
We're here for the players!

Please if you can vote here, it involves boats and 'please bring me to': Please Bring Me To - Poll on strawpoll.com

We're dealing with the Stairhopping in Edron and Ankrahmun, a viable solution will be put in place soon!

We strive to be as active as we can! Feel free to hop in game-chat or help chat and converse with us and the community! We love to talk with players.

Continue to check the website for any updates!

Happy hunting,
Waropolis

We're dealing with the Stairhopping in Edron and Ankrahmun, a viable solution will be put in place soon!

Gm, fast solution this need. In 5 minutes you put pzed ankrahmun, its very easy
On edron, delete all stairs or put little stairs, takes 15 minutes.
Sorry for spam and thanks for your work

give him some time. he listens to the proposals but has a big list to do and fix for us. I'm sure he will come with a solution to the stairhop sooner or later.

dont be idiot and dont make pz on boat XD need wait 15 minutes for travel and fight with someone.

dont be idiot and dont make pz on boat XD need wait 15 minutes for travel and fight with someone.
As long as carpets are non-pz that should not be a problem?

Also it looks like players are faster than normal, maybe is it becouse right click is speedboosted? Looks like something is wrong with spped.

I have also noticed that when you kill high levels they barely lose levels, 130 just loses 1 level? is that correct? -.-

Hey guys! i've been away all day and will be home in a hour or two. If waropolis hasn't already (no skype on gf's mac, so can't talk with him till i'm home) i will check the death EXP LOSS A.S.A.P. I'm also 100% sure waropolis can fix the player speed (we had custom speed on the war ot) so this won't be a problem. I'm sorry if there has been delay with any of these fixes, we are trying out best with the map/npc's/ e.c.t to get it all at a great level. If not already implemented a possible solution to edron and ankrahmun stairhop spots will be implemented soon and if players don't like it we have other ideas for it as well as open to suggestions. (most likely tomorrow) sorry for issues and thanks to all for helping us make the ot better and better each day. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back