• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
really good server, fun while it lasted

@Tampon Team, are you trolling here or are you this delusional for real? you're always losing fights even when the numbers are in your favour. only stalker from ur team is decent, the rest of you are beyond shit

Nice server!! funny fights , gms listening and making fast and good changes , hope u reset in the future same stages, thanks !!

/Underworld

really good server, fun while it lasted

@Tampon Team, are you trolling here or are you this delusional for real? you're always losing fights even when the numbers are in your favour. only stalker from ur team is decent, the rest of you are beyond shit
well i dont mean that Tampon team were good but people from your team clearly are using bots

Nice server! Will play pendulum when it opens but hopefully in the future ill play waropolis again :)

H
For example Madonna and Coro Brus, also he was on jail for that. Im not sure about the rest, but many people on this ots used sd bot.

Haha Armusha u think i am botting u gotta be kidding me, there is a bug how to get teleported to this jail iland. U can try out it and see urself. Spamm exani hur up and down on a building while aiming next to you. Its a automaticly system of the serv that teleports u to this iland called 'bot protection'. But its not even a bot.

For example Madonna and Coro Brus, also he was on jail for that. Im not sure about the rest, but many people on this ots used sd bot.
tbh not a single person I had any reason to think of he or she was botting. Imo it was a pretty fair server.

My team fight 4 vs 5 and win or 14:2 on frags in last fight vs Unreal , Don ervin , Waropolis , Perez Dominando , Vidar Rebron.

• [27 August 2017 (21:48)] Killed at level 126 by a warlock
Last dead Mex dead by Szalba and Warlock when he run when i coming to him on Demona he with no stream fully with bot and speed hack and he want kill Szabla fast because he think immortal on aim bot and when run Szabla kill him with warlock and Mex exit ots.

Then mex write empty ots ^^ gz Mex.

This ots its very good but work some bots on this.

Player : Bog test some bots and he say me work normal bot from realsitic war how people use.

Coro brus boting , Prestilance i think to and some other.

Last edited:
My team fight 4 vs 5 and win or 14:2 on frags in last fight vs Unreal , Don ervin , Waropolis , Perez Dominando , Vidar Rebron.

Last dead Mex dead by Szalba and Warlock when he run when i coming to him on Demona he with no stream fully with bot and speed hack and he want kill Szabla fast because he think immortal on aim bot and when run Szabla kill him with warlock and Mex exit ots.

Player : Bog test some bots and he say me work normal bot from realsitic war how people use.

Go write a book u autistic noob cake.
Even trough this retard is active on your server admins u should ban him for propaganda to refresh his brain and then let him come back.

/\
|
|

Hahahaha im botting cuz i solo all of u peeps? Gtfo no hands

Coro Brus was not botting hes a really noob. xD i soloed him easily on demona.
About mex team: no words for that noobs.

If bots work then for next version I hope GM can manage a good antibot (even though i know its hard)

it was fun while it lasted...?

Seriously guys. Whats your problem?

Its still online. All you have to do is joining again. Why do u care about hight lvls?

/\
|
|

Hahahaha im botting cuz i solo all of u peeps? Gtfo no hands

Coro brus nice retard you never kill me solo only with team.

You retard with full ssa coming and aim bot and think kill me and i kill you on elevator trap.

• [24 August 2017 (12:00)] Killed at level 142 by player: Tampon
Im lvl 122 and cro brus 142 with bp ssa and aim bot all sd shooting any 1 miss.

Coro Brus was not botting hes a really noob. xD i soloed him easily on demona.
About mex team: no words for that noobs.

If bots work then for next version I hope GM can manage a good antibot (even though i know its hard)

Yes u solod me when u was 140 ms and i was 100 lvl easy right?

Tampon i was bored thats why i ran in since i dont care so much like u guys do. Making traps with 6-10 ppl cuz of no hand. People that say im actually botting should just leave this client and start 10+ with hotkeys u better fit there

i went to demona and died by 2 warlocks. gg
just wanted to share my story

Yes u solod me when u was 140 ms and i was 100 lvl easy right?

Tampon i was bored thats why i ran in since i dont care so much like u guys do. Making traps with 6-10 ppl cuz of no hand. People that say im actually botting should just leave this client and start 10+ with hotkeys u better fit there
Coro Brus all you do was running while we fighting your team. Also I dont know if i fought you before but you just ran away.
I could have solo you again but all you do is call for your friends to help you, you cant be a man and fight me back alone.
And you have the balls to come here acting good hahahaha, you are a joke. tahts it
Ignore that noob

I still play the server but some "r***ards" only spam forum saying dead ots when they lose 1 battle becouse they suck... Sad community

I am still playing if people wanna fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back