• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior 2012] First Tibia Global Layout

Very good job!! rep++ Just a few more problems...
How can I change the download page when you have created an account to 8.6, I tried to change from 10.10 to 8.6 in create account.php but didn't worked :p

and I can't make "New news" :/

And forum doesn't work for me

Best regards,
Freddzor11

Can't remove/edit Featured article either

feels like I am spamming this post now it would be so much easier with and edit buttom, but I need to say what doesn't work for me, I can't even write a latest news letter -.- :/

In createaccount.php
line 22

Code:
$version = '1010'; // for download link

change to

Code:
$version = '860'; // for download link
thank you man, could you please fix the latest new page? I can't post news and can't edit Feature's either :/

thank you man, could you please fix the latest new page? I can't post news and can't edit Feature's either :/

To post news you should be logged with admin account, then you go to home page and add news.
The featured article is not possible edit and remove yet, only add, to remove you should do it by phpmyadmin

To post news you should be logged with admin account, then you go to home page and add news.
The featured article is not possible edit and remove yet, only add, to remove you should do it by phpmyadmin
Yeah I know that I am supposed to be logged in as Admin but could it bug for me because I removed theese 2 lines?

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\forum.php on line 338
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\latestnews.php on line 456

Yeah I know that I am supposed to be logged in as Admin but could it bug for me because I removed theese 2 lines?

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\forum.php on line 338
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\latestnews.php on line 456
theese ^^

dont remove these lines. Download again my layout on this thread and replace all files of your site, and say me what error you see

Back