• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior 2012] First Tibia Global Layout

hmm well i tried.. where do i find the tables? So i can import them to php.myadmin

[quote="There's already a donate panel on it :p[/quote]
there wasent any when i cheked but il chek again and uploade screen if it dossent work ^^ else awsome work bro!!

Can somebody post a turtorial on how to run this acc page on uniserver? Would be helpful thank you.!

Yeah I know that I am supposed to be logged in as Admin but could it bug for me because I removed theese 2 lines?

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\forum.php on line 338
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\latestnews.php on line 456
I have showed you this errors three times now... I getting this when enter /?subtopic=latestnews and /?subtopic=forum

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\pages\latestnews.php on line 456

Cloud some1 help with these error ?:s

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\pages\latestnews.php on line 456

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\pages\forum.php on line 338

Cloud some1 help with these error ?:s

Hello,

Some vulnerabilities in this Gesior:

wegOzzn.png

If someone want can try to fix it ;)

Can someone help me? I dont know what to do.
Im using uniform server and I just drag the files to www and this shows up

STEP start

Informations
Welcome to Gesior Account Maker installer. After 5 simple steps account maker will be ready to use!
CAN WRITE TO FILE: config/config.php
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache/flags
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_usercounter.txt
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_serverstatus.txt
CAN WRITE TO FILE: custom_scripts
CAN WRITE TO FILE: install.txt

Can someone help me? I dont know what to do.
Im using uniform server and I just drag the files to www and this shows up
STEP start
Informations
Welcome to Gesior Account Maker installer. After 5 simple steps account maker will be ready to use!
CAN WRITE TO FILE: config/config.php
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache/flags
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_usercounter.txt
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_serverstatus.txt
CAN WRITE TO FILE: custom_scripts
CAN WRITE TO FILE: install.txt

Only Read O.O

Sombody please post a quick tutorial on how to run it on Uniformserver, please? Naxtie

Back