• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior 2012] First Tibia Global Layout

There is already tutorials out there, Znote has made a tutorial on how to setup a website on Uniformserver, search for it :)

There is already tutorials out there, Znote has made a tutorial on how to setup a website on Uniformserver, search for it :)
Ye to set up an znote acc page is easy. But this acc page was a little bit diffrent.

Exactly the same, just add the www content and type localhost/install.php in your web browser :p

Yeah I know that I am supposed to be logged in as Admin but could it bug for me because I removed theese 2 lines?

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\forum.php on line 338
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\latestnews.php on line 456
@Gesior.pl maybe you could fix these errors, would be very glad!
Best regards,
Freddzor11

Welcome
Felipe Monteiro i liked your post so much but when iam tring it i met an error with latestnews.php
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\pages\latestnews.php on line 456

Can you help me?

New Error...
Link:
?subtopic=accountmanagement
PHP:
[error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning:  file_put_contents(./config/server.config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/classes/website.php on line 103

Hi guys,

When i install the website i had this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\player.php on line 36

When i try to add in phpmyadmin i got error too.

if somebody could help me i will be very grateful.

got an error Fatal error: Class 'Error_Critic' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\load.init.php on line 14

Any solutions?
dg3yh2.png

after i created a page how do i add it to the library tab? or the account tab?

Can someone help me? I dont know what to do.
Im using uniform server and I just drag the files to www and this shows up
STEP start
Informations
Welcome to Gesior Account Maker installer. After 5 simple steps account maker will be ready to use!
CAN WRITE TO FILE: config/config.php
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache/flags
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_usercounter.txt
CAN WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_serverstatus.txt
CAN WRITE TO FILE: custom_scripts
CAN WRITE TO FILE: install.txt

Press on step 1 (server path) and then locate your server. And copy the adress where your server is hold something like C:User\blabla\desktop etc. and then just follow the next steps

What do you need help with?
hmm I fixed to set the page up but there is still some few things to do like make a button for donate and my (create account) dont works so if anyone know how to fix it please help :D and if u want you can pm me its goin faster :D

Back