• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] - Znote Prefix Edition! [Mystic Spirit 0.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search for "DELETE FROM" in your OT dir, search the OT dir including all sub dirs. So you can find out the buggy script. It looks like an issue with one of the files the distro is running, not the aac.

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

im not noob i check config samples itp -.-

tell me how to set up so that when creating a character could choose his vocation
I have to create your character has a radio button but there is no
Select your vocation:
Sorcerer
Druid
Paladin
Knight

only one radio button (((

tell me how to set up so that when creating a character could choose his vocation
I have to create your character has a radio button but there is no
Select your vocation:
Sorcerer
Druid
Paladin
Knight

only one radio button (((

I'm sorry that once again but ... still a problem I can idiot))?

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
Please select valid town.

no radio buttons to choose residence in the city

Last edited by a moderator:
How to install:

MOST POWER FULL GUILDS and STATUS GESIOR on this site?

Is this possible?

what about this 0.2.11pl2 Mystic Spirit

I can say what to fix :)) Already find a bug.. but i fixed that... Maybe you will find more..

If you create new guild A leader can invite players.. so i fixed that by additional function what invites of creator guild to his guild.. :) Sorry foe veeery veeery bad english... I am drunk little :)

oops. i mean A leader CAN'T invite players.. Hes not a leader as server think.. :(

Great work man! work in 100%
But it dun have SMS shop installed ;/ How can I install it?

can i get some help with this aswell, when I create a new character I can't pick a vocation theres just one button that has no words next to it. and male or female.

I get this when i try to
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php on line 208

How to fix that ? :s

Does it work with the newest release of tfs? (I mean that for 9.31)

instead of waiting for an answer give it a try, it's easy to set up.

Thank You so f*cking much! I love you! *nohomo* :p
This is the first version on the internet that I've downloaded with no errors whatsoever! :w00t: :w00t:
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back