• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GĘSIOR ACC LAYOUT] Elemental Layout Coded By Bufo Designed By Squidy.

Hello, First i want said: WOW great layout !!!

In second i've small question anyone can edit the picture in up of the page "OPEN TIBIA SERVER" to a great image and write:

Tibia
No-Limit

if anyone can, thank you and he will add to credit on server.

rl good jop but this wont working with me , any one here can help please?

sorry for my bad english.

What exactly won't work?

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts/elemental/layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 76

Warning: include(layouts/elemental/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 538

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts/elemental/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 538

Wow, that's a great layout! Awesome! I am unable to download it, since it says I have to use a Speedyshare premium.. Do I really need premium to download it?