• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc][Layout]WidNet

first of all i dont know why the fuck did you released this layout
when it's not yours..

bad ass rip btw

you just fuked yourself up dude ;]

Last edited:
73178036.png

I removed "Most powerfull guilds". Not work.
Help!

Everyone who gets error with the "who is online/record" box, open the layout.php for the layout and search after <? .. if there's no PHP after <? ADD PHP after, so it's <?PHP .. and it will work =)

This layout was stolen by widnet, layout does not belong to him! VDK layout is all thanks to him or me! widnet because I stole this layout!

WIDNET AND LUKANIO THIEF's :)

This layout was stolen by widnet, layout does not belong to him! VDK layout is all thanks to him or me! widnet because I stole this layout!

ye we know that almost all layouts here are stolen

is a good layout but the carousell isnt work S: do you know the problem?

yeh, we know that all layouts here haven't been paid, tard

is a good layout but the carousell isnt work S: do you know the problem?
w is carousell:confused:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">

// <!--

window.addEvent('domready', function() { new YOOcarousel('yoo-carousel-1', { transitionEffect: 'crossfade', transitionDuration: 3000, rotateAction: 'mouseover', rotateActionDuration: 1000, rotateActionEffect: 'crossfade', slideInterval: 1000, autoplay: 'off' }); });

// -->

</script>

the slideshow script..
Othera.net - Open Tibia Server << Show the logo :)

Back