• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc][Layout]WidNet

35bccae6cb.jpeg

Najs fotos by widnet. !

@widnet
noob you are alone, you gave me and stole DEDYK layout and now you think is your layout? Pozdro let him speak VDK

35bccae6cb.jpeg

Najs fotos by widnet. !

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! He didnt say its his layout okay??? Meybe he take them it whatever?... He release it for us... If you dont want to use it GET OOUT from this thread. My English is bad but I'm not trying to speak like freaking asshole...

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! He didnt say its his layout okay??? Meybe he take them it whatever?... He release it for us... If you dont want to use it GET OOUT from this thread. My English is bad but I'm not trying to speak like freaking asshole...

1+

short

This layout was stolen by widnet, layout does not belong to him! VDK layout is all thanks to him or me! widnet because I stole this layout!

WIDNET AND LUKANIO THIEF's :)

35bccae6cb.jpeg

Najs fotos by widnet. !

@widnet
noob you are alone, you gave me and stole DEDYK layout and now you think is your layout? Pozdro let him speak VDK

first of all i dont know why the fuck did you released this layout
when it's not yours..

bad ass rip btw

you just fuked yourself up dude ;]

so who is the damn "owner" of this layout? if any of you didn't even create it
can't widnet get the layout in another way rather than 'stealing' yours ?
or do you think that you are the unique ppl that have it?

I CAN'T SEE THE TEXT IN THE MIDDLE!!! (HIGHSCORES, ACCOUNT ECT..) Hlelp Plss other otland'ers have this problem help what to do?! !!!!!

Just like everything else widnet release, it's stolen and he didn't create it. what a surprise huh

Just like everything else widnet release, it's stolen and he didn't create it. what a surprise huh

Yap but first was

Kula_ (with triasot.pl) stole from one website lineage II
next
Divino and his team (eternia.vapus.net)
and now
Widnet (relasing)

xD? none from yours create this web and i can stole too and programming the website, its really easy xD <?php $layout_name; ?> for images and copy and paste another codes from otland.net, true? xD

Yap but first was

Kula_ (with triasot.pl) stole from one website lineage II
next
Divino and his team (eternia.vapus.net)
and now
Widnet (relasing)

xD? none from yours create this web and i can stole too and programming the website, its really easy xD <?php $layout_name; ?> for images and copy and paste another codes from otland.net, true? xD

Images is the hardest xd

Back