• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind. I fixed my problem.

Thanks for the best AAC there is :)

Last edited:
Hello... I'm having a problem, when i've install the Acc. Maker, but the new characters (Rook Sample, Sorcerer Sample, Druid Sample, Knight Sample & Paladin Sample) don't show up in the Database, neither does the new account i make... Only the 1/1 one... Can anyone help me?

Much appreciated.

Code:
LINKs TO VERSION 0.3.0:
Gesior Acc. maker for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.13 (0.2 rc 13)
Gesior Acc. maker for TFS from 0.3 pre-alpha

How do you add on this new?

Inteligentny,
You just sux... Cant you just get it how??
When you are in installer, installer makes 5 characters in account 1/password
there you set password
character names are
Druid Example
sorcerer example
rook example
paladin example

etc...

you need to give them items, exact level, etc.. and then check out in website config on your gm acc, the Vocation set, there it tells like Druid, then in the next text entrance it says like Copy From then you add the Druid Example name there and its all done

Inteligentny,
You just sux... Cant you just get it how??
When you are in installer, installer makes 5 characters in account 1/password
there you set password
character names are
Druid Example
sorcerer example
rook example
paladin example

etc...

you need to give them items, exact level, etc.. and then check out in website config on your gm acc, the Vocation set, there it tells like Druid, then in the next text entrance it says like Copy From then you add the Druid Example name there and its all done

so? So what about samples? there is nothing to do with the start eq -.- I know already... and its firstitems.lua not in files with samples ... u sux :>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i can't understand how to add it!!!!!! i used nicaws for my old server, and i had a "config.inc" and now i don't have one!!!! i put the stuff needed into the htdocs folder but it doesn't load the site? any idea????

Account maker have problem with invted players to guild!
I have TFS 0.2 GOLD

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 88

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

How Can I fix it?i Have Aac 0.3 for database 0.2.xx and i have TFS 0.2.14 (8.22 protocol)

Last edited:
I've got a problem... When i've install the Acc. Maker, it installs successfully, however... I can't see any Players/Accounts in my http://localhost/phpmyadmin on that database i got it on... Anyone got an solution for this?

ALSO:
Gesior, you should make an Tutorial how to install this Acc. Maker since i've seen many with errors...

Please help

Last edited:
Edit: Another error occures
Error. Created player not saved. Probably problem with database. Try again or contact with admin.

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.
When trying to creat a new character...
Please anybody, HELP

Last edited:
Im getting theese errors when loading vocations in the admin panel (also in the installer thingy) :
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40
------- This are when im reloading the spells/monsters in the admin panel -------
Also i get this when loading spells :
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 88

And this when loading monsters :
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back