• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('3') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Sorcerer Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

please help me!
this error is whene
i create a character
cant you fix the bug?

Hello, first I would like to thank the work, well done, and secondly I had the same mistake that our friend ai from above, this error here:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('4') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(10): OTS_Player->find('Bhronx') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(98): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

If you can help me now thank ^ ^

Bhronx

Use version "Acc. maker 0.3 for TFS 0.2.x", not "for TFS 0.3" when you have TFS 0.2 database.

TFS 0.3 rev 815 on Windows XP

When I try to install the AAC I get an error telling me my config.lua is wrong formatted or smth. WRONG! It works :S And I even tried to save it in UTF-8, Unicode, ANSI and all that shit.

I need help and I need your shopsystem.
Gesior I need an answe :|

error when i realod monsters,spells,vocation.

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

--------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 88

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in my php admin i select in players o account a error InnoDB free: 11264 kB; (`group_id`) REFER `tfs/groups`(`id`)" i cant edit the acceess & and accoount number.

please help my gesior.

Last edited:
error when i realod monsters,spells,vocation.

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 88

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in my php admin i select in players o account a error InnoDB free: 11264 kB; (`group_id`) REFER `tfs/groups`(`id`)" i cant edit the acceess & and accoount number.

please help my gesior.

I got the same problem, any clue how to fix it???

Edit,

Warning: Error parsing C:/Users/Nguyen/Desktop/Tibia/Eclipse/config.lua on line 33 in C:\Users\Nguyen\Desktop\Tibia\xampplite\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Nguyen/Desktop/Tibia/Eclipse/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

When i set server path that comes.

Man help please.

msn: [email protected]

Last edited:
Gesior, thanks for making this AAC, its super awesome.. lol.. ive been using for a long while and randomly decided now to come here and compliment you.. perhaps for the second time... make sure to keep it updated sir! no bugs or anything..

Edit,

Warning: Error parsing C:/Users/Nguyen/Desktop/Tibia/Eclipse/config.lua on line 33 in C:\Users\Nguyen\Desktop\Tibia\xampplite\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Nguyen/Desktop/Tibia/Eclipse/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

When i set server path that comes.

Man help please.

msn: [email protected]
Post your config.lua file
I got the same problem, any clue how to fix it???
@to all who have this error:
change XAMPP version to 1.6.6

Last edited:
Gesior i dont understand what you mean, post ur config.lua?
i right clicking on my config.lua and i posted this the location didnt work.

Can any one help me? I get this bug and IDK how to fix it :s

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

and this is what i have in these line:
$check_news_ticker = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM z_news_tickers WHERE image_id = 1 AND author = 1 AND hide_ticker = 0 LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0')->fetch();

What i have to change?

Gesior i dont understand what you mean, post ur config.lua?
i right clicking on my config.lua and i posted this the location didnt work.

He meant that u have to go into the Config.lua and copy all text inside to here (not location of config.lua just everything what is inside this file)

Gesior! It works perfectly here... I just dont know how to send the registration email. How do I configure? What's your SMTP server?
Thx

I have little problem when i try install

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\Ots\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Mmm.. Whats Wrong?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back