• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Login Box and Creating New Page

Iv got a few problems and i need help resolving them.

1) This isnt much but.. the Login box at the top left of the page doesnt have Login inside it...It just remains a blue box. Also it doesnt have "You are Not Logged In" above it... I know its got something to do with the layout script but i dont know how to edit it...

What it looks like:

What I would like:

2) How to a create new pages?
I have got the link in the side bar (page: Information):

...and iv created the php page and also added it to layout but when i click it just a blank white page comes up.

3) This isnt really a problem but i was wondering if it is possible to get a screenshot section on the website? abit like the normal tibia website?

Can anyone help me? Thx

Last edited:
Iv got a few problems and i need help resolving them.

1) This isnt much but.. the Login box at the top left of the page doesnt have Login inside it...It just remains a blue box. Also it doesnt have "You are Not Logged In" above it... I know its got something to do with the layout script but i dont know how to edit it...

What it looks like:

What I would like:

2) How to a create new pages?
I have got the link in the side bar (page: Information):

...and iv created the php page and also added it to layout but when i click it just a blank white page comes up.

3) This isnt really a problem but i was wondering if it is possible to get a screenshot section on the website? abit like the normal tibia website?

Can anyone help me? Thx
1. Config in admin panel right "page path".

I have the same Problem with the Login Box
What i must write in the config.ini [Page_Path] ??

@edit
Fixed already this problem
Who have this problem just try in your page_path : "" [in config.ini or Admin Panel]

Last edited:
Ty i have fixed this problem :D

but.. does any one know how to add new pages?

Gesior can you say us how we can add a new page
??
You must add this page in layout.php and in config-and-functions.php in right places, I'll try to make it easier in new version.
//added - Lost Account Interface (send link to confirm new password to account e-mail) - user must enter "character name" and "e-mail address" to account of this character, then LAI (Lost Account Interface) send e-mail with special link:
It's coded in HTML said:
Your account number and password!

You or someone else requested new password for your account on server Debestia with this e-mail.

Account number: 1

Password: You will set new password when you press on link.

Press on link to set new password. This link will work until next >new password request< in Lost Account Interface.</p>

http://127.0.0.1/index.php?subtopic...oimeysak65i42yatqjbx63tl3wm5h&character=Omger

or open page: http://127.0.0.1/index.php?subtopic=lostaccount&action=checkcode and in field "code" write 7oimeysak65i42yatqjbx63tl3wm5h

If you don't want to change password to your account just delete this e-mail.

It's automatic e-mail from OTS Lost Account System. Do not reply!
When user open this page he will see page where he can enter new password (password + repeat password to make sure now he know what he write) to his account, if all OK new password will be saved and send next e-mail:
Your account number and password!

Changed password to your account in Lost Account Interface on server Debestia

Account number: 1

New password: 2

It's automatic e-mail from OTS Lost Account System. Do not reply!
-----------------
Now I must end version to set new e-mail and password when user have "character name" and "reckey". I'll post how to add Lost Account Interface to my acc. maker version 0.2.1 (this from first post). It will be in next version of acc. maker!
GESIOR ACCOUNT MAKER IS NOT DEAD! ;)

-- //added - Lost Account Interface (send link to confirm new password to account e-mail) --

Great news but the new lost account system have the option to take a new password using the recovery key??

-- //added - Lost Account Interface (send link to confirm new password to account e-mail) --

Great news but the new lost account system have the option to take a new password using the recovery key??
There will be option to set new password and new e-mail (send new set password to this e-mail if possible) if user has recovery key and name of one character from account.
There will be 2 options:
-use reckey and character name to set new email and password
-use character name and e-mail (actual email to account) to send link to activate new password
When will be the next version finished ??
I'll try to finish new version in few days, but I have problems with PC/HDD :/

I noticed something last night when i tried the AAC.. when players make an character with it and train some, then log out and back in.. then their skills are back to 10. The levels stay but not the skills.. what could be the problem with this?

I noticed something last night when i tried the AAC.. when players make an character with it and train some, then log out and back in.. then their skills are back to 10. The levels stay but not the skills.. what could be the problem with this?

probabily your data base that you are using it's not updated

Last edited:
You have database without triggers. You must import the forgotten server database to MySQL with TRIGGERS. You can find on forum tutorials how to do it.

I Talked to Gesior and there will only be one Version more and then he ends with TFS He will start to make to SVN Support he's account manager

That's Great!

-Lost Account Interface is ready in 100% :)
To next version left:
- fix configuration of towns on ots (edit: READY)
- fix few bugs in admin panel (edit: READY)
- edit "nicks" of characters in guild
- add few options (delete guild to delete empty guilds) for admin in guilds
- test all with SQLite and MySQL, installation, full working second layout

EDIT:
-Edit towns list in admin panel READY :)
-Fixed bugs/not used options in admin panel.
How about having premium options included with the creation of accounts too?
XX premium days for every new account or what?

Last edited:
-Lost Account Interface is ready in 100% :)
To next version left:
- fix configuration of towns on ots (edit: READY)
- fix few bugs in admin panel (edit: READY)

EDIT:
-Edit towns list in admin panel READY :)
-Fixed bugs/not used options in admin panel.

XX premium days for every new account or what?

you know + or - when will be the next release? (how many approximate days) ;]

you know + or - when will be the next release? (how many approximate days) ;]
1-2 days.
---------
- players can't create characters with "gm ", "cm " at start of name and "gamemaster", "game master" "game-master", "sux", "noob" "suck" in name - configurable:
PHP:
	//first word can't be:
	$first_words_blocked = array('gm ','cm ');
	//name can't contain:
	$words_blocked = array('gamemaster', 'game master', 'game-master', 'game--master', 'game---master', 'fuck', 'sux', 'suck', 'noob', 'tutor');
:)
- added many javascript checks to "create account" and "lost account interface" (show alert if any needed field is empty or repeated password is not equal to password)
To next version left:
- add "shop" PHP script to acc. maker as subpage (on/off - config)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back