• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
niceee gesior 1 or 2 days so lets hope for this monday the update nice work keep it up!

Gesior but you web site have again the XSS Attack ?

Or is 100% safe???

Gesior but you web site have again the XSS Attack ?

Or is 100% safe???
When I tested it about 2 weeks ago program show "0 errors on site" after XSS attack test. In actual version you can't do mass XSS attack. With this ("XSS") attack you can ONLY hack one player-noob, not server. If someone open link to OTS page from other site form he is an idiot :>

i hope that the new update come today xD
Today or tommorow. I must make today update on my war server - too many MCers I must add anty-MC system.
EDIT:
- vocations.xml / files with houses info (XML) configurable
- shop system added - on/off configurable (you must add LUA scripts and tables to database to make it work)
- new link to forum (if server has forum configured)

Last edited:
Which file can I edit what characters can/cant put in their names, like apostrophes and such.

Looking forward to the next update
..also iv got a minor problem with the players online
When there are players online none of them show up in the Who is Online list?

When i search a player who is online it also says Offline next to their character name?

Does any 1 know why?
Thx

Looking forward to the next update
..also iv got a minor problem with the players online
When there are players online none of them show up in the Who is Online list?

When i search a player who is online it also says Offline next to their character name?

Does any 1 know why?
Thx
Do you have column "online" in table players? What version of TFS do you have? It show online only for players who has "online" = 1 in table "players".
-------------
Added "load time" to page to show you how fast your PC generate page :)
Account Manager(logged in) said:
Load time: 0.0415 seconds
Login Page said:
Load time: 0.0158 seconds
Last kills said:
Load time: 0.0107 seconds
(2x2.33GHz, 2 GB ram, SATA2 500GB HDD, windows XP with Kaspersky Antivirus :p , Kaspersky OFF: 10-20% faster)
Last kills without Kaspersky AV said:
Load time: 0.0088 seconds
Account Manager(logged in) without Kaspersky AV said:
Page has been viewed 96512 times. Load time: 0.0301 seconds
Fast?

Last edited:
Warning: Error parsing D:/Drive X/TFS 3.0 mysql/config.lua on line 73 in X:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from D:/Drive X/TFS 3.0 mysql/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

it's TFS trunk rev.740, as I see, Gesior acc. maker didn't support trunk? xD

Warning: Error parsing D:/Drive X/TFS 3.0 mysql/config.lua on line 73 in X:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from D:/Drive X/TFS 3.0 mysql/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

it's TFS trunk rev.740, as I see, Gesior acc. maker didn't support trunk? xD
config.lua - 73 line bad said:
housesPerAccount = 0 -- 0 = no limit
Change it to:
config.lua - 73 line good said:
housesPerAccount = 0
Rest of file look good. I did not test acc. maker with trunk.I have problems with compilation of new TFS tags/trunk and I can't test how it work with guild/account management in my acc. maker.

Do you have column "online" in table players? What version of TFS do you have? It show online only for players who has "online" = 1 in table "players".

If you mean on my database then yes there is an online column.

If you mean on my database then yes there is an online column.
But when oyu login is it value changed to 1? LUA script (old tfs) or engine (new tfs) should change this value. In TFS 0.2.6 or older it doesn't work.
---------------
Added "gamemasters list" (show all players with group higher than X [config]).
TODO to next version:
- cleanup guilds - delete all guilds with no leader (known bug)
- cleanup players guilds - set "rank_id" = 0 if actuall rank id is from guild that not exist
- edit guild nicks
- fix second layout bugs
- test all with SQLite & MySQL databases

Last edited:
No when i login it goes to 3
When logout should be 0
When login should be 1
If you have problems with it and clean TFS (not modified file login.lua / logout.lua):
1. Close server [GM: /closeserver ](all must be offline)
2. Execute in your database:
Code:
UPDATE players SET online=0
3. Open server and check is it work :thumbup:
-----------------
added "Downloads" page (on/off and content
HTML:
 configurable)
added "Server Info" page (on/off and content [HTML] configurable)
added "Buy Points" to "shop" submenu (on/off [shop menu] - configurable), in file "buypoints.php" admin must put his own script to change SMSes to points.
fixed Admin can delete guild by 1 click on "guilds list"
fixed bug in "Pass leadership" in guilds (was possible to give leader players with no guild)
-----------
[B][COLOR="Red"]@DOWN[/COLOR][/B]
I'll try to relase about 21:00 new version (i must add few options and test all)

Last edited:
is today going to be the release gesior ? how much longer?

- Added buttons in guilds to auto-fix bugged guilds/players. Player just need to press link and all guild with no leaders deleted and all characters from his account with rank of not existing guild changed to "rank = ''". No more problems with it even with not modified OTS engine (HOW TO MODIFY)
- Added edit "nick" in guilds
TODO to next version:
- test all with SQLite/MySQL, tags and trunk database
---------------
NEW VERSION TODAY :)

Last edited:
Warning: DOMDocument::load() [function.DOMDocument-load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C%3A/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/OT/Open%20Tibia_TFS/data/world/Veronia-house.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_HousesList.php on line 37

What is the problem? I'm editing the houses in Remere's editor, yet they won't show up anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back