• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem.. when i change the name from Forgotten to my server name in thw website, the Houses doesn't work, why is that?
Edit file config.ini and change place where is your houses list.
Code:
houseXML_file_subdir = "data\world\forgotten-house.xml"

It hasn't been released yet, but you can compile it by yourself if you want it some much.

But it's not guaranteed to work, just so you know.

I have compiled version from friend. It's stable, but my friend had problem with pacc(set 0 days)/vocations (set "none") after change from 0.2 to 0.3, remember to make copy of your database before install 0.3. I didn't find any bug in 0.3 version.
-------------
IN FIRST POST IS VERSION 0.3 (NOT BETA!)
-fixed errors in installation
-versions for TFS 0.2.x and 0.3
-fixed all reported bugs
I think it's last version of acc. maker for TFS 0.2.x

Last edited:
When the admin try deleted a guild, says this

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# You are not a leader of guild!

Again..

Dannyboyy said:
Your online AAC isnt working with my TFS 0.2.11 mystic spirit.
I get this error:
Code:
Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Documents and Settings/Daniel Johnson/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/Daniel Johnson/Desktop/Mystic Spirit/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.
Help me and i would consider donating to you :)
1. You MUST use web server (apache) from XAMPP (download XAMPP 1.6.5+), not "WebServ", "AppWeb" or other packet with web server.
2. Then open directory xampp/apache/bin/ and open file:
php.ini
find line:
Code:
;extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
and change to:
Code:
extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
3. Restart server and all should work.

Another idea; unless it's already in.

Allow staff to choose what position the character they create will hold. This way GMs can automatically create new GM chars, etc.

Hey, can i get some help?
I Have a server and everyting, But It's wrong..
I don't know what but someting in my mapp, I got rl mapp ofcourse.
And i need the install to Homepage someting, If you can help me add my MSN
[email protected]

I think you should update it, so it supports the new version of forgottens config.

ACC MARKER by GESIOR IS ROX

Last edited:
I think you should update it, so it supports the new version of forgottens config.
It work with new version of forgotten.. (0.3)
PHP function to load config from config.lua file isn't work with "normal" TFS config. You must open config.lua and edit line 73:
Code:
	housesPerAccount = 0 -- 0 = no limit
change to:
Code:
	housesPerAccount = 0
PHP doesn't accept comments in same line with config.

@Elf
Edit config.lua, delete/move this comment.

Ye, you should allow gamemasters to create gamemaster chars.

Nice to see some support :)

Will also be useful with new-flags system, since any character you want to be normal, will be normal, any character you want to hold tutor position can do :)

---

"If you create a new character in your gamemaster account, you will find a special option below the server choice to determine the position of the new character:
•None(Normal character without any special gamemaster rights):special actions as described above. (@trunk, no flags)
•Tutor (some flags @ trunk, i.e. rvc access, access to ctrl y)
•Gamemaster(Character with special gamemaster rights)
•CM
•God

Ofcourse, only accessible if you have the right group id @ account.

---

I'd also like to see some form of ability @ Admin Panel, to create tutors, or counsellors, or even gamemasters.
-Trunk still confuses me, but i think this would involve
-Ability to set an existing character to group - tutor
-Ability to set an existing character to group - gamemaster
-Ability to set an existing character to group - player
-Ability to set an existing character to group - community manager

-Ability to set an existing account to group - player
-Ability to set an existing account to group - tutor
-Ability to set an existing account to group - gamemaster
-Ability to set an existing account to group - community manager

-Auto remove tool characters on downgrading to player?

Last edited:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(10): OTS_Player->find('Rook Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(98): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(10): OTS_Player->find('Rook Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(98): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111
When you use TFS 0.2.6 - 0.2.12 (=0.2.x) use version ".. for TFS 0.2.x", not ".. for TFS 0.3".
(answered Gangsta-jr few hours ago on my warots and now acc. maker work for him with TFS 0.2.12 - fastest help with acc. maker = priv. msg "Hoster Gesior" on my warots :p)

Hi, some people had the same probleam as me. I think you should help us. I am using TFS 0.2.10-0.2.12 and the correct Gesior 2xx.
I put all correct on config.ini and config.lua and this is the error that appears:

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Mystic Spirit/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

I am just waiting for your answer. It is a rox web.

Hi, some people had the same probleam as me. I think you should help us. I am using TFS 0.2.10-0.2.12 and the correct Gesior 2xx.
I put all correct on config.ini and config.lua and this is the error that appears:

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Mystic Spirit/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

I am just waiting for your answer. It is a rox web.
TFS work with this config file? Post your config file.
Priv. msg:
See my problem,, One thing: I dont use xampp,, but please help me I really need it bro.
What server do you use? What version? Why don't you use XAMPP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back