• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have other kind of problem :p It is possible to set any eq on start?:p cause it's a little bit annoying ^.,^
I really don't understand how to change the start level.. atm when you make a character it starts at level 1 :/..
How could i fix this?
New characters are copies of characters "Rook Sample", "Sorcerer Sample", "Druid Sample" ... you set names of characters to copy and vocations in admin panel. Edit in database this characters level, posiotion, town_id, exp,mlvl or login on server and give this character EQ, every new characters with this vocation will have same EQ, level, mlvl, exp, posiotion, town_id...
Remember to delete "firstitems.lua" script from "data/creaturescript/scripts/" else all new characters will also receive "noob items".

this is what happen to me when i try to install your acc

Code:
STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Documents and Settings/Tommy.HALLDATORN/Skrivbord/Open Tibia_TFS/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/Tommy.HALLDATORN/Skrivbord/Open Tibia_TFS/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist.

im useing sqlite tfs 0.2.11

and the database file exists in the folder

Edit:
can anyone show me where i find the FAQ?
since it should stand there how i need to fix my sqlite database

Edit2:
i found the FAQ and made it work to the ppls that have same problem as me check this http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=2843
and please put in the FAQ in this thread too

Last edited:
Hmm... Guild system is bugged?:p I tryed to use it since I was online and it made guild... then it got deleted... I logged into and changed some ranks, then I logged out, tryed login and it wont work?:> I forgot... I have TFS 788 revision SQL :)

Hmm... Guild system is bugged?:p I tryed to use it since I was online and it made guild... then it got deleted... I logged into and changed some ranks, then I logged out, tryed login and it wont work?:> I forgot... I have TFS 788 revision SQL :)
It's bug on ALL servers (its not acc. maker bug!), not only Forgotten. TFS 0.3 has option in config.lua:
Code:
	inGameGuildManagement = "yes"
If you use 0.3 version set it to "no", then it'll work fine on web.
Option in acc. maker "Cleanup guilds" and "Cleanup players" is for 0.2.12 and older versions of TFS.

i have only one problem
i see only this...
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: (..link removed..)/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.
and i have all good...

It's bug on ALL servers (its not acc. maker bug!), not only Forgotten. TFS 0.3 has option in config.lua:
Code:
	inGameGuildManagement = "yes"
If you use 0.3 version set it to "no", then it'll work fine on web.
Option in acc. maker "Cleanup guilds" and "Cleanup players" is for 0.2.12 and older versions of TFS.

I am using TFS 0.2.x rev 788 (I guess :D) and it doesn't work :p but nevermind :D I will try 0.3 :)

Is it me or does it seem this needs some more work, i mean its great and all but i cant find where to change starting eq/levels and also cant find where or how i can access the admin panel...some help please hop fully its answered unlike my other help i needed

Oh, Gesior, please add to FAQ information about following:
If someone occurs a problem when installing the Account Maker and he has 0.3, he should remove -- 0 = no limit from config.lua for 0.3

My friend is using the latest tfs with the acc. maker 0.3.0 for TFS 0.2.x and the last deaths aswell as the deaths on chars page are empty, even when people died.

Gesior, can you help me with this, please?

WTF is this now, for the 0.3 tfs accage and 0.3 tfs server
How do i fix this error.
Warning: Error parsing C:/Program/FrosTBiteN/config.lua on line 33 in C:\Program\XAMPP\htdocs\TFSACCPAGE\install.php on line 77
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Program/FrosTBiteN/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

Last edited:
WTF is this now, for the 0.3 tfs accage and 0.3 tfs server
How do i fix this error.
Warning: Error parsing C:/Program/FrosTBiteN/config.lua on line 33 in C:\Program\XAMPP\htdocs\TFSACCPAGE\install.php on line 77
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Program/FrosTBiteN/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

what version of tfs do you use?

I have exacly the same error. I use TFS 0.3 newest version
help me gesior

Warning: Error parsing C:/xxxxxx/config.lua on line 33 in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 28
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/xxxxx/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

when i tryting put TFS 0.3 make this error
From your config.lua delete:
Code:
	--[[ 
	*** temporally(?) deprected ***
	deathLosePercent = 10
	]]--
and change:
Code:
	housesPerAccount = 0 -- 0 = no limit
to:
Code: