• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Gesior i have next problem... When i add some new suptopic its look really good but when i click on this subtopic i open my site but on the right side in menu there is no arrow and all menu.... check it our :D
In file .../tibiacom/layout.php :
<a href='index.php?subtopic=newname'>
<div id='submenu_newname' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
<div class='LeftChain' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
<div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_newname' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
<div class='SubmenuitemLabel'>Server Rules</div>
<div class='RightChain' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
</div>
</a>
Remember to put same name in this 3 places!
In file .../index.php
After:
case "buypoints";
$subtopic = "buypoints";
$topic = "Buy Points";
include("buypoints.php");
break;
Add:
case "newname";
$subtopic = "newname";
$topic = "New Nice Name";
include("newname.php");
break;
@premium days for new accounts:
In file .../createaccount.php :
After:
$reg_account->save();
Add:
$reg_account->setCustomField('premdays', 10);
$reg_account->setCustomField('lastday', time());
It should work, but I'm not sure about TFS 0.3 version.

Last edited:
OMG!!! ITS WORKING THANKS A LOT bro! :D
hmm i have question in your tfs topic... can u answer on those too?? :D

no its doesn'twork open this subtopic and look at ur menu.... its sux....
Gesior if i have some problems i posted it here btw thanks a lot man !: D

Gesior,

I am having problems with the built in shop system... i tryed redownloaded it and wiping my sql database it was located on...

Also,
I think there are a few things that would be cool to mabye add?... even though it's regular tibias layout..

Anyways Additions:
Customizable Link Selection (under library and stuff.. mabye make it easier for n00bs to add in new links and stuff...)

A Guest Book in the Tibia Style (even though you only gota do a few edits to get any existing one to work)

And just other customizable things that a few other aac's have..

Also i hope the new layout is comeing well i like tibia's, but i am very interested in what your makeing... do you have ss's for it?

Gesior,

I am having problems with the built in shop system... i tryed redownloaded it and wiping my sql database it was located on...

Also,
I think there are a few things that would be cool to mabye add?... even though it's regular tibias layout..

Anyways Additions:
Customizable Link Selection (under library and stuff.. mabye make it easier for n00bs to add in new links and stuff...)

A Guest Book in the Tibia Style (even though you only gota do a few edits to get any existing one to work)

And just other customizable things that a few other aac's have..

Also i hope the new layout is comeing well i like tibia's, but i am very interested in what your makeing... do you have ss's for it?
I don't have ss of new layout, but I have someone who will make pictures for 4 new layout. I must find good layout and mofidy for acc. maker. His pictures/modified layouts are:
http://debestia.hopto.org/
http://persoul.hopto.org/

Wow... i love the idea of the first one debestia But the layout of the second one is better persoul

Mabye adding the hiding feature of the tibia layout to them both (like the menu.. or make it optinal.. if thats easy enough)

Also if you did them theres a few layout errors in Opera web browser..(See attachments)
Happen on alot of them.. but anyways... just pointing it out..

Also any idea if you would/could/are going to add any of the ideas i pointed out..

Attachments

i Get
Warning: Error parsing D:/OT/Azur 2/config.lua on line 33 in D:\Program\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from D:/OT/Azur 2/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

When i try to install it on eclipse's real map.
Eclipse uses Tfs 0.3.

What to do ??

ok i have to create poll i have all but i need only poll site... i made it but i need graoh what ppl choose... Can i make it on this aac?? :>

You could add XP History and top fraggers script on site.
Top fraggers:
ban list ? :D
I'll post ban list/manager when TFS 0.3 will be released.
XP history:
It's not possible without something like "CRON". Most of you use windows, CRON is for linux. Someone posted "XP history" script, but it doesn't work how it should :( (because it cant)
ok i have to create poll i have all but i need only poll site... i made it but i need graoh what ppl choose... Can i make it on this aac?? :>
You need what? Poll like tibia.com where logged users can vote 1 time / account? One poll or more in same time?
Maybe in next version..

Last edited:
poll like tibia.com xD and i have one error when my friend open the site he have error like this:
error while creating XMLHttpRequest
i dont know what is it....

I have created poll but i dont have only graph to poll :p

I'm getting an weird error during the Install,

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampplite\htdocs\install.php on line 410

How can i fix that? Thanks.

PS: I use "tfs 0.3 rev 949" with the new Gesior acc. maker for TFS.

Signed.

Hello Gesior, when is the next release of the new version?

poll like tibia.com xD and i have one error when my friend open the site he have error like this:

i dont know what is it....

I have created poll but i dont have only graph to poll :p

its internet explorer... Tell him to use firefox.

I don't read the whole 55 pages, so I don't know if someone asked this before. How do I put the creature image in the creature information, you know , "localhost/index.php?subtopic=creatures&creature=Demon" coz there is only a picture called: nophoto.png, how do I change that?

NvM, I found out now xD, just puting gfx_name to the monsters .gif name xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back