• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using the Gesior real map server and I'm having a problem.
It says the config file isn't a TFS config file.
Anyone help?

I'm getting this error whenever I try to create a character...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Rook Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

Any ideas how to fix?

PLZ Help me... I can't install Gesior Aac. My problem:
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: D:/The Forgotten Server/TheForgottenServer/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

This is STEP 2.
Help.. PLEASE.!!!

Read all topic and you find answer cuz a lot of people had the same problem man...

Ok.. I fix it ;]... but... I have a new problem :D :

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

;/;/.. Help me?

@edit
Ok.. I fixed it ;p, but still I have a problem with 'search characters' and 'my account' ;/.

Last edited:
Really nice, but there's something wrong with installing code.

When trying to set my path, I get this error:

Code:
Warning: Error parsing C:/HellPiece/TAGS/config.lua on line 105 in C:\XAMPP\xampplite\htdocs\HP\install.php on line 153
File config.lua loaded from C:/HellPiece/TAGS/config.lua and looks like fine server config file. Now you can check database(mysql) connection: STEP 2 - check database connection

I checked the code, and it verifies if there's a string called "sqlType" in config.lua. Well, there's that string in my config.lua, but I still get this error.

As you can see, the problem is not in the config.lua, it's probably in the website or in my PHP, but I'm using latest version of XAMPP. (I tried with php/mysql/apache which I installed manually some days ago and didn't work either).

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

I am getting errors when I am pressing at: Load Monsters from OTS
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

and whe I press at: Load Spells from OTS
I am getting this error:
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 88
and the last error is when I am pressing : Configure vocations
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

How do I do to fix these errors? I haven't changed anything in these files

I have exactly same problem. How does this get fixed?

I am getting errors when I am pressing at: Load Monsters from OTS
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

and whe I press at: Load Spells from OTS
I am getting this error:
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 88
and the last error is when I am pressing : Configure vocations
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Program\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

How do I do to fix these errors? I haven't changed anything in these files

And I have this problem !!

And I have this problem !!
Do you use TFS or other distro? Check /config/config.ini in acc. maker, valid folders with this files? Web server has access to this files?
Do you use windows or linux?
Like in my config:
server_path = "E:/Documents and Settings/LoL/Pulpit/deb03/"
houseXML_file_subdir = "data\world\Debestia-house.xml"
vocationXML_file_subdir = "data\XML\vocations.xml"

I use TFS, and use Windows.
My config:
server_path = "C:/Documents and Settings/*******/Desktop/The Forgotten Server/"
houseXML_file_subdir = "data\world\forgotten-house.xml"
vocationXML_file_subdir = "data\XML\vocations.xml"

And why I have this problem :( ??:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 43

Last edited:
I have the the following mistake, it isn't possible to log on:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Row_DAO.php(53): OTS_Player->load(1) #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(224): OTS_Row_DAO->__construct(1) #3 D:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->current() #4 D:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('D:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

What should I do?; /. Help.

Do you use TFS or other distro? Check /config/config.ini in acc. maker, valid folders with this files? Web server has access to this files?
Do you use windows or linux?
Like in my config:

Help please? We still have the problem nothing seems to work. I have tried to switch server version, now I am about to try another AAC because your aac suck if it got these kinds of bugs.

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 43

PLEASE Help Me With This !!

create new character
index.php?subtopic=accountmanagement&action=createcharacter
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1227 Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:175 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(175): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(501): OTS_Player->save() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(156): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 175

i don't use "root" as login in mysql. have problem ?
help me ?

error in create a character please help!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('3') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Sorcerer Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

please help me!
this error is whene
i create a character
cant you fix the bug?
ty. :(

TFS 0.3 rev 815 on Windows XP

When I try to install the AAC I get an error telling me my config.lua is wrong formatted or smth. WRONG! It works :S And I even tried to save it in UTF-8, Unicode, ANSI and all that shit.

I need help and I need your shopsystem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back