• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Tutor Test => Rewritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
#!/usr/bin/php -q phpcs is not available. Please first install the PHP_CodeSniffer i can't get it to work what's this?

I will rewrite script because this script is bugged.

#edit
a bit bugged :)

Last edited:
I couldn't even insert tables in mysql. This release looks buggy.

new version, now works everything!!!

Last edited:
fixed blocking account

#todo
expire time?

Great release, yeah you should add something like "You have 15min to answer the questions".

My idea to make it is adding a column to player like "time" and then when they click "Star Test" it sets the "time()" and when they click on finish make a comparisson with the start time and the finish time :D

PHP:
if((startTime - finishTime) > 15*60*1000))
error[] = 'You take too long';

EASY! OGOGOOGOG

Great release, yeah you should add something like "You have 15min to answer the questions".

My idea to make it is adding a column to player like "time" and then when they click "Star Test" it sets the "time()" and when they click on finish make a comparisson with the start time and the finish time :D

PHP:
if((startTime - finishTime) > 15*60*1000))
error[] = 'You take too long';

EASY! OGOGOOGOG

Maybe JS in these situation is better?

#edit
sory, my english is too bad

Last edited:
expire time added in js and php block account if 'time expired'(default time 5 minutes)

Status
Not open for further replies.