• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior's Acc. Maker for 0.3.3/0.3.2 [Bugs Fixxed](including multi-system in)

alright, here it is:

You are using the accs confug.lua to CONNECT to the database, so the account maker will work properly, and for the homepage connect, edit your config.php and config.ini and w8 about 10minutes and it will re-direct to your homepage. If you do NOT understand, PM me, and stop spamming in this thread.

thanks,

If you can not use gesior's account maker, and you don't know how to set-up use nicaw's or smart-ass accounts.

Lool... u are so stupid... In different acc maker by gesior you only login on admin panel and there you can edit all and in this new acc maker is nothink on adminpanel only few thinks you can not edit confing there...

Yes, im stupid, Your the one that can find the config.php.

HINT: it's in the config folder, o_O

i explained everything in my previous posts to.

when u arent noob then say me how can I change it... To my page not otland

Better say me whats the line the name of the line becouse I can`t find nowhere otland when I serach

Last edited by a moderator:
Like i said, look in previous posts OR PM me, please read, im tired looking at this thread with all your posts, (thanks empty for merging) and just look and stop insulting me because im NOT going to help you at ALL.

i even bolded important information!

Ok I have make it with out your help... becouse I think that you can only write posts and NOT HELP...

Account Names:
You can use letter(s) and number(s).

Multi-World:
Like real tibia

Choose your world:
Adlora
Silvera
Premia

Etc..

alright, here it is:

You are using the accs confug.lua to CONNECT to the database, so the account maker will work properly, and for the homepage connect, edit your config.php and config.ini and w8 about 10minutes and it will re-direct to your homepage. If you do NOT understand, PM me, and stop spamming in this thread.

thanks,

Lool... u are so stupid... In different acc maker by gesior you only login on admin panel and there you can edit all and in this new acc maker is nothink on adminpanel only few thinks you can not edit confing there...

new acc maker

Not New, Improved.

You have INSULTED me, YOU HAVE NOT READ MY POSTSATALL

Hello Otfans.

Everything works fine for me but there is one (but really big) problem.
When I'm tryin' to create new account by Account Maker it adds everything to database fine (account number as a name)

But...
When I'm tryin' to log in on Accout Maker into this account i can't because it's searching not for Name but ID of each account...

IM USING TFS 0.3.3
Please help

It's not otfans, it's otland. ID of the account is normal, you look for the name of the account. 0.3.3 - isn't Mystic Spirit.

Please look on my previous posts, i explained many times. If you still don't get it, PM me.

Apache crashes when i'm trying to add samples to DB (during installation" dunno if it's my PC fault or the AAC, anyone having same problem?

Install xampp 1.7.1 and if that doesn't work, update phpmyadmin.

with tfs 0.3.3 File config.lua loaded from xxxxxxxxxxx/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file

Back