• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior's Acc. Maker for 0.3.3/0.3.2 [Bugs Fixxed](including multi-system in)

New version of xampp or go to google and search "new version of xampp" but make sure you know your version to update, then put in the xampp folder and replace then restart xampp.

I don't have problems on my vista, i don't even delete any lines now, so it's you and i don't think your telling me the correct information.

Assassin legend, if you talk to me, ill give u now all currect information

i use xampp 1.6.6
and yes ive done all that in my config, and yes ive tried to restart, but dont know, seriosly this make my crazy please help:S:S

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Escritorio/OT TESTER/config.lua on line 179 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Escritorio/OT TESTER/config.lua and looks like fine server config file. Now you can check database(mysql) connection: STEP 2 - check database connection

?¿?¿?¿?¿? helpme pls

i have a problem if i go to my site i see that
fatal error: Uncaught exception 'pdoexception' with message 'sqlstate[42s02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 table 'malopolski.z_news_big' doesn't exist' in c:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:80 stack trace: #0 c:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(80): Pdo->query('select * from `...') #1 c:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): Include('c:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in c:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 80

anyone know what wrong i do??

got same problem:s please anyone help!

Newest version of my acc. maker for tfs 0.3 with much better multi-world system. If you want add new features/fix bugs start from this version:

who can help me to fixx this bug :p?

uhmyz4h.png

rep++ =)

afew man, continue dont working, when i click for import sample DB, my apache.exe crash's :////////////// i'm using xampp 1.7.0, if i use xamp 1.6.6 my words "ç" "é" etc etc, dont working :/ can help me please?

Why don't you read my previous POSTS or use my .sql i provide.

Alright, all working i make one configuration here x.x, now see this image
gesior1.jpg

I made the multi-world release before you did, all you did is re-did codes and put databasemanager - security break...

Assassin Legend, can make the Server Status support many worlds and many ports? That would be awesome!

Back