• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gift Shop Idea

Evaline

Reaction score
Ok to put it plain and simple, the gift shop item list is a mess. Sorry Red but it's true. Not only is everything all mixed up but the descriptions hardly tell what the certain items does.

Example for item list:

Knight Equipment:
Blah~
Super Knight:

Paladin Equipment:
Blah~
Super Paladin
(underneath if there are items for only super vocs)

Buffs:
Rings
Medals
Spirit Item
Amulet
So on~~

Runes:
Self explanatory

As far as items go they should either list for what skills and level you must have to use the item, what vocation, and exactly what it does.

Example:
Nightmare Coat (20 points)
This coat allows you to fight off Nightmares!

Not many people will know that nightmares straight up pwn shit in game and that you need this armor if you want to kill them...

Gold Ingot (2 points)
This item is worth 100 small topazes!

And 1 small topazes = ? And how do you actually turn them into cc? It took me awhile to figure out how to change the topaze into 100cc.

Triple Overtime (40 points)
Trick them twice, and then bring the game to a whole new level, triple overtime! This is the strongest version of sudden death available. This is the strongest attack rune in-game.

I bought this for my pally, it says nothing about vocation and now i'm out 40$? NICE!

Some of these are easy examples that can also be easily edited. Just something I noticed in my 2 days of playing :p

Eulogy

Back