• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global OTX Server only allowing 11.47 clients in

Jamlpr

Reaction score
The config.lua has anywhere from 11 to 11.57 clients allowed but whenever I try and log on on any other client besides 11.47 the client says the server is not up. 11.47 logs in no problem but then I cannot see a lot of the content that was added after 11.50 (items, monsters, etc).

Has anyone dealt with this at all? I have my clients configured properly as they are getting to the character select screen. Just cannot get past that unless I use 11.47.

I am using the Global OTX distro based off of TFS 1.3. I have tried everything from 11.47 up to 11.57 (every iteration).

The definitions.h in the source code also says that client versions up to 11.71 are allowed to connect.

Thank you!

EDIT: Also tried from 11.57 up to 11.70 and none of those clients worked either. Updated my connections.h and .cpp to the most recent ones on github and still nothing. 11.70 will connect once and crash. The server windows says that a character logs in and out and then I get a hardware crash report next time I open 11.70.

The login.php changed after 11.49, i think it added some ports.
There's an example somewhere on here.

The login.php changed after 11.49, i think it added some ports.
There's an example somewhere on here.

I have found nothing to support that on OTLand, OtservBrasil nor TibiaKings. If you have any more info on it I'd love to get that info! Thank you!

otx (or whatever you call it) does not have support on this forum but you can always create a issue on github, ofc that wont help you either cus they dont know shit

Back