• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@GM Feloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pvp Mastah

Reaction score
When u banned me u said it's 3 warnings.
And before that I hadn't any warning.
gfdshg.bmp

This picture can prove this.
U can see between those warnings I should use reset acc warnings because else I would be deleted...
I mean I could take undelete and reset acc warnings
But between those 2 warnings newest u can see that I must take reset account warnings or else I would be deleted.(And I'm just banned so think little about)

That time I wasn't afk u was just moving me and how my bot followed waypoint I couldn't do anything and so just ban.

That time I wasn't afk u was just moving me and how my bot followed waypoint I couldn't do anything and so just ban.

If you wasn't AFK then he wouldn' have banned you because you'd have replied like 10times

This screenshot shows nothing.
It shows that you have been banned and resetted your warnings between.

Feloth you did the same thing for my friend. And he had never been banned on that character he got delition immediately

@Xenus I'm glad you got banned/delited w/e since you are a polack and can't play

If you wasn't AFK then he wouldn' have banned you because you'd have replied like 10times

You can't do anything in that moment,he moves u 2-3 times and ..GM xxx has taken to the action....If he would test me if I'm afk let him say smtng and we'd see!^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back