• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm power abused -.-.....

Yksan

Reaction score
Gm power abused On cyntara ......

Red... I'm Yksan, Red you have some problem with this OT Server Becasue some GM are Power Abusing. For Example, 06/19/2010 I was in my House in then Root Log in, and he kick me put from my own house and he took away all my items; and also he said: "I Owned" becasue we won war against his real life friends. Red can you tell me what is that?

And Also, before I forget he is giving free tokens to his friend like Flash, Ken, and Zarz who get the level faster than people who truly level up, not by gaining those level by his GM friend.

I Have a Picture or Photo when Flash told me that he has 2000 tokens.... I asked GM Joseph why Flash have 2000 tokens and never answered me.

your such a pussy. Its just a test server<_<, and flash with 2000 tokens? I wish. Flash is my rl cousin and if he had them i'd know lol. Anyways red ignore this thread and dont waste your time with these kids:thumbup:

---Alexsand

@UP, why should he ingore it? You'r the one who should be ignored.

It don't matter if it's a test server or not. Those GMs are still abusing. So who knows if they won't when Test is over?

Zarz was making vampire lord tokens. There are three entries that match your case in Root's log. Which follow.

[20/6/2010 0:19:31] /goto yksan
[20/6/2010 0:19:43] /owner Root
[20/6/2010 0:19:50] /owner yksan

He did not take your items, he just cleared your house. This will be addressed with him at a later date. Zarz has already had his GM dismissed from test server, so there is not much more I can do about the tokens. Again, this is test server, if this were happening in the real server, GM dismissal would be permanent, and they are not getting such powers to begin with.

Hope this clears some things up,
Red

I was hoping to just boot you out as a quick joke, didn't want the items to be cleared. I apologize for that, however, you lost maybe 200~ GP worth of stuff? Hardly anything to lose your cool over.

Anco dont post if you dont know whats going on. They do this everytime, gms trying to have fun in a test server and they ruin it by posting it on forums. Yksan died to a death that a gm summoned and he started crying and spamming about it. W.e you do to them they'll jsut bitch about it and im tired of seeing then posting everytime.

---Alexsand

Gm power abused On cyntara ......

Red... I'm Yksan, Red you have some problem with this OT Server Becasue some GM are Power Abusing. For Example, 06/19/2010 I was in my House in then Root Log in, and he kick me put from my own house and he took away all my items; and also he said: "I Owned" becasue we won war against his real life friends. Red can you tell me what is that?

And Also, before I forget he is giving free tokens to his friend like Flash, Ken, and Zarz who get the level faster than people who truly level up, not by gaining those level by his GM friend.

I Have a Picture or Photo when Flash told me that he has 2000 tokens.... I asked GM Joseph why Flash have 2000 tokens and never answered me.

this so called photo where is it or your lieng to us cause if you are i wll beat you up with justen beibers leg and make you eat your own shit then i will make you shove a bagle up your ass then you will stick pinecones up your fungi ifected vagina then i will make you eat shit and die and then i will put you in a coffin and then i will ship you off to akalic and boy he will play some games with you :D

Back