• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@GM SilentDefender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pvp Mastah

Reaction score
I said in game "Feloth rox , silent defender sux" and GM SilentDefender was next to me and I got namelocked.
Now when I try log in it says to me "Your name is namelocked".

btw. My name is Faggot.

I said in game "Feloth rox , silent defender sux" and GM SilentDefender was next to me and I got namelocked.
Now when I try log in it says to me "Your name is namelocked".

btw. My name is Faggot.

I witnessed it.

Dude you insulted me, i ignored you becsue i was bussy with another one, i never saw you say that, and yes Faggot is a illegal name so i namelocked you..

I didn't know for that it's illegal name and before any GM didn't ban me so I don't know why u did.Can u change my name, please ?

I witnessed it aswell.. so what? LOL you guys really have something against silentdefender everyone can tell.

Keep em threads coming

Its not illegal to give a namelock for a illegal name ehh..?

Pvp Mastah, I think you go in to the site and change it
and btw, im sorry for ignoring you but you probably saw i was bussy and i dont hate feloth or something, i namelocked you becasue it was illegal like i said, ive name locked several today.

23:26 You have taken the action "Name Report" against: Faggot (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Unsuitable Name", and comment: "Change the name please.".

Dude you insulted me, i ignored you becsue i was bussy with another one, i never saw you say that, and yes Faggot is a illegal name so i namelocked you..

You should be able to take that "Insult"...

I could not remove your namelock seeing as you have already changed name.
Keep in mind that the word Fagot is insulting and not tolerated. The word Faggot is however not insulting and is legal. It is an honest mistake and could be made by anyone.

Source: define:faggot - Google Search
fagot: offensive term for an openly homosexual man
Faggot or fag, in modern North American and Australian English is a word, and can be a highly pejorative term, for a gay or effeminate man. Its use has spread to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back