• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God is definitely real...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all the greek gods are athene , zeus and blablabla few more..
If u listened on history there was a beast called The Minotaur or Troja.. what do you think about that 2 being's... the mystic town of Troja or The Minotaur what is killed by the guy..
Well i believe in both since i think that The Minotaur is still somewhere in the deep underground of greek.. since i readed about it and it says that they were dropping people in a hole 20m deep so the minotaur ate em :)

Oh, you read about it?
Ok, then it's definately real.

You don't really have good arguments, more than "I say he no exist than he no exist ok?".

That's not it.
You simply can't back ur statements up as good as him.

Last edited:
Because I don't want too??
I don't belive in God, Ghosts, w/e... THEY DON'T EXIST! In my Opinion.

If he/she can show me Just a sign that makes me think, Oh that was god that made that! then I will belive him.
But As far as i've seen, he/she hasn't made a shit.

Yeah, you're right Crewe. I can't :(

So CAN'T you.

if you know what I mean.

I cant make people belive God but think after 1 sec, If God dont exist
Who made humans then? Was the first human an plant? If it was then why did it stop?

See, that's what I'm talking about...

You CAN'T Prove there is a "God".

We CAN'T prove there is no "God.

End of discussion.

Dont skip school, you are missing important biology classes. Ever heard about evolution theory? Its more rational than creation theory.

You really think this is true?
30w8fon.jpg

Yes. Did you know Monkeys are almost humans?

Nope :) You're a monkey too :) Not exactly, but almost :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back