• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God is definitely real...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who made the first human?

For sure God didn't.

We, humans, are too stupid yet to explain many things in a world. So, religion was made just to control our stupidness by "God". Church had killed many of greatest fucking scientists and caused technology and inventions to stop (JUST TO PREVENT US TO KNOW THE FUCKING TRUTH). I am sure God wouldn't cause that mass killing of "witches", heretics etc., that was really fucking sick!

For about 2000 years no one saw God.

If we are asking Church about faith and God they simply say: "You have to (fucking) BELIEVE to.. believe(?)". And what? We'll see him? We'll hear him?

That's all so pathetic..

(Sorry for my stupid english mistakes, I wrote that text without thinking about grammar :d, just had venue.)

You really think this is true?
30w8fon.jpg

This is at least being proven. God is just a myth, a myth from when we, humans, were too stupid to use science. It is really very dissapointing to see that others still are believing in a made-up story. It was already said, by Old Greg(?). People started to answer the unsolved riddles by "Oh, that must be God who does it, what else can it be?!". Now, that people are developing, they can prove something by investigations.

This is at least being proven. God is just a myth, a myth from when we, humans, were too stupid to use science. It is really very dissapointing to see that others still are believing in a made-up story. It was already said, by Old Greg(?). People started to answer the unsolved riddles by "Oh, that must be God who does it, what else can it be?!". Now, that people are developing, they can prove something by investigations.

Well i think were going again in the monkey age since people are living with the generations longer and were getting a lot smaller watch at the middle guy with the spear!

Deleted a lot of Off topic shit and useless posts. I think that this discussion is interesting and should not be closed. But if you can't stay on topic and stop to insult each other for what they believe, I will close it.

I kinda feel insluted when you talk about God like that
And i think many others do too, Why? Becasue i dont want a monkey to talk about the one that made us, You that dont belive in GOd stick to your story with monkeys and we that Belive in God keep beliving! :)

There is plenty of evidence to prove God exists.

Look at the earth: It is the perfect distance from the sun, any closer to the sun we would all burn up, any farther we would all freeze. It also remains this distance while it revolves around the sun at 67,000 mph and rotates completley on its axis once a day, cooling and warming the entire earch perfectly.

While the chances of our planet being this perfect for supporting life are less than 0.01%, coincidence is still a possibility.

We also have to think about this:
Much of life may seem uncertain, but look at what we can count on day after day: gravity remains consistent, a hot cup of coffee left on a counter will get cold, the earth rotates in the same 24 hours, and the speed of light doesn't change -- on earth or in galaxies far from us.

How is it that we can identify laws of nature that never change? Why is the universe so orderly, so reliable?

"The greatest scientists have been struck by how strange this is. There is no logical necessity for a universe that obeys rules, let alone one that abides by the rules of mathematics. This astonishment springs from the recognition that the universe doesn't have to behave this way. It is easy to imagine a universe in which conditions change unpredictably from instant to instant, or even a universe in which things pop in and out of existence."12

Richard Feynman, a Nobel Prize winner for quantum electrodynamics, said, "Why nature is mathematical is a mystery...The fact that there are rules at all is a kind of miracle."13

Coincidence or intention?

Interesting discussion, but as Hani stated please don't insult each other because of other reasons on the subject. To me God is true and he isn't a myth. To those who believe in science more than god, science will prove gods existence but it will never prove that god doesn't exist. There are many many evidence of god existence but there are also people who doesn't believe in those evidence.

Last edited:
I don't belive in those "Evidence" because they're not "Trustable" evidence.

Sorry for all Offtopic shit.

Well Neon I respect you opinion but can you give me more information about why you see them not trustful?

Well, tbh. I don't know what evidence you were talking about. But I don't belive in any of those "Bible" and the rest. :/

As I said in the other thread, too bad people have messed up with the original bible the one we know now is 50% rewritten by people. Therefore the Quran hasn't changed a word that's why i believe in those evidence.

Ok, I accept that. But you don't have to answer this one...

But, why do you belive in a book?

Lets say that i5 is 1mill that belive in God and 30k dont, There is some proof too, Becasue its soo many that belive in God and so little that dont belive in God

Becasue it was God words, And i dont remember who but it was someone that talked to God

So, just because 1mill belive in god, and 30k doesn't. Means god exists?

Ah, fu*k this, this is just stupid. We won't get anywhere with this. I leave thread now, thanks for me.

I believe in that book because every word of it is coming from our prophets mouth, they were written word by word when the Prophet Mohammed said them. And in they book they also mention every prophet that has been born and their story. Its also mentioned that prophet Mohammed has had a meeting with angles, also he had a meeting with god what were mentioned is that god can not be seen he got no brother no sister no mother no father.

Silent~,
Your example makes no sense at all. Its not about the amount of believers, its the good evidence that proves Gods existence.

So, just because 1mill belive in god, and 30k doesn't. Means god exists?

Ah, fu*k this, this is just stupid. We won't get anywhere with this. I leave thread now, thanks for me.

Thanks for you? You didn't even do anything.
It's hard to argue against those who do believe in god while you don't, I totally understand your reason to give up.

Everyone on life have to die, and God doesnt have nothing to do with this. Is called nature, that he put on the Life Laws. (yeah they sound stupid)

Also, no one can prove that God exist, but no one can prove that He does not.
I believe in God, because i have lived some things that are impossible on life, that if i tell everyone on this thread everyone will say "and how can you prove that you lived that"?, so it is unnecesary talk about it.

Whats the point?
No one can trust Him, because all have his mind closed... always will want a prove and He will be unreal untill you see Him, Good Luck if you want it that way but you will get nothing.

There are reasons God does not prove his existince to us.

If he showed himself to us it would take away from our freedom to make our own concious decisions. He wants us to decide our own fate. If he made his existince known to everyone then people would only do the right thing to avoid punishment. God leaves evidence everywhere but people will decide what they see the evidence as.
If someone decides that there can't be a God then they will ignore the evidence and explain it away.

It is like if someone beleives that people have never walked on the moon. That it was a fraud. No amount of information will change their thinking. Interviews with the astronauts, moon rocks, photographs will all be worthless because the person has already decided that we have not walked on the moon. They will make up excuses to how it was fake.

This is why Jesus taught in parables. Most people were not ready to give up their lives and follow him like his apostles did. He gave them a simpler version of his true message. He is the biggest amount of evidence that God left behind. If you look at all other major religions their leaders all considered themselves prophets.(Muhammad, Moses, Buddha)
Jesus was the only one who claimed that he was equal to God. He proved this by performing miracles. People followed him because he constantly met their needs by doing amazing things.
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

Some people don't beleive that he is the son of God. Well these are the only things he could have been:
As we face the claims of Christ, there are only four possibilities. He was either a liar, a lunatic, a legend, or the Truth. If we say He is not the Truth, we are automatically affirming one of the other three alternatives, whether we realize it or not.

(1) One possibility is that Jesus lied when He said He was God -- that He knew He was not God, but deliberately deceived His hearers to lend authority to His teaching. Few, if any, seriously hold this position. Even those who deny His deity affirm that He was a great moral teacher. They fail to realize those two statements are a contradiction. Jesus could hardly be a great moral teacher if, on the most crucial point of His teaching -- His identity -- He was a deliberate liar.

(2) A kinder, though no less shocking possibility, is that He was sincere but self-deceived. We have a name for a person today who thinks he is God. That name is lunatic, and it certainly would apply to Christ if He were deceived on this all-important issue. But as we look at the life of Christ, we see no evidence of the abnormality and imbalance we find in a deranged person. Rather, we find the greatest composure under pressure.

(3) The third alternative is that all of the talk about His claiming to be God is a legend -- that what actually happened was that His enthusiastic followers, in the third and fourth centuries, put words into His mouth He would have been shocked to hear. Were He to return, He would immediately repudiate them.

The legend theory has been significantly refuted by many discoveries of modern archeology. These have conclusively shown that the four biographies of Christ were written within the lifetime of contemporaries of Christ. Some time ago Dr. William F. Albright, world-famous archaeologist now retired from Johns Hopkins University, said that there was no reason to believe that any of the Gospels were written later than A.D. 70. For a mere legend about Christ, in the form of the Gospel, to have gained the circulation and to have had the impact it had, without one shred of basis in fact, is incredible.

For this to have happened would be as fantastic as for someone in our own time to write a biography of the late John F. Kennedy and in it say he claimed to be God, to forgive people's sins, and to have risen from the dead. Such a story is so wild it would never get off the ground because there are still too many people around who knew Kennedy. The legend theory does not hold water in the light of the early date of the Gospel manuscripts.

(4) The only other alternative is that Jesus spoke the truth. From one point of view, however, claims don't mean much. Talk is cheap. Anyone can make claims. There have been others who have claimed to be God. I could claim to be God, and you could claim to be God, but the question all of us must answer is, "What credentials do we bring to substantiate our claim?" In my case it wouldn't take you five minutes to disprove my claim. It probably wouldn't take too much more to dispose of yours. But when it comes to Jesus of Nazareth, it's not so simple. He had the credentials to back up His claim.

Nobody can prove to somebody else that God exists, they can only prove it to themselves.

Last edited:
Right now i can create my own god, creating my own "Bible" and many people may believe me, thats how it started everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back