• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GodSebbes Sprites

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
GodSebbes Spriting Thread. [NOW TAKING REQUESTS]

Hello and welcome to GodSebbes Spriting Thread. I'll be making sprites whenever i got time! Well, here's some sprites i made recently:

My custom sprites
My newest blacksword:

my old blacksword:
Wooden Club, i don't like the red strings tho, and yes, i know you barely can't hold in the club:

Tibia item-edits.
Sprited blueberry bush into... another bush.
Sprited this: into the frankenstein dolls (old):

This isn't my first sprites, i've made more, if you want to see them write in comments or something, but they're pretty ugly.

*RULES*
- THE SPRITES ARE NOT FOR PUBLIC USE ( Pm me if you want to use them )

Thanks in advance, GodSebbe

Last edited:
Looks nice, I like the newest blacksword :p Maybe an idea to make the blade a bit lighter tho, just a bit, to make it a different color then the handle.

Thank you, Limos! I'll see what i can do with the blacksword. I'll maybe change it, it's so boring to change since i'm using paint :p!

You can try out Gimp, it's like a free simple version of photoshop. You can select a part and make it lighter in 1 click :p

google paint.net and download it. It is great for layers, shading etc. & free.

Thank you, i'll try to edit "my newest blacksword" with gimp & paint.net then reupload! But i'll still use paint to sprite, shade!:p

update, so you won't get bored. These sprites are my old sprites, but still, enjoy!

Steel Sword, Ambellyn Sword, Frankenstein dolls:

Last edited:
Thank you guys!^_^
I tried to make a dirt rise effect, it's kinda hard, but it's interesting to see the results:

Last edited:
Thank you, limos. I'm sorry i haven't uploaded on a while, but i've been busy with my life.

Well, here's a new wooden shield i made:
Wooden_Shield2.png

i'll make another shield later!

Last edited:
I love that shield!! The reflection effect looks awesome! Keep it up dude.

If i am going to criticise it i would say the inner outline of the metal could be a little lighter. Tho great job. Thats just being picky ;)

As long as your mentality about them is them being ugly and not willing to improve yourself by examining other's work and refining your own skills based on those views, you're not getting any better. Anyway, they're pretty creative imho. Keep at it

and not willing to improve yourself by examining other's work
i think i've looked at 40+ spriting threads on otland & otfans and every post.

you're not getting any better.
Yes i am. I'm taking all the feedback, advices i can get then i make sure i don't make the same mistake on the next sprite.

As long as your mentality about them is them being ugly
i think some of them is nice, it isn't near tibia sprites tho, that's what i mean.

they're pretty creative imho.
Thank you!

Keep at it
I will! Thank you for your feedback, you didn't say anything about them tho..
I'll post more sprites later today!

I'm very busy right now. But i can post some old sprites of mine. On friday i'm going to start to sprite again.
Edited Tibia Sprites:
A rune:

N rune:

Y rune:

Red Sofa:

armchair:

Blez: Thank you, that's my favorite too.
GhostX: Thank you, i'll make more of those shields.

I'm happy to take requests or you can give me ideas, i'll start to sprite on friday night again.
Best regards,
GodSebbe

Looks nice. Maybe an idea to make more different kinds of sofa's? different colors etc

I've all of a sudden taken intrest in spriting again, it's quite fun, but not too much tho.

I've decided to do 1+ sprite each day, and we'll see how that will turn out :)
I'm also gonna input all of my sprites in a random ot to give the right feeling. ( only if it deserves it tho )

Here's two of my old sprites ( 3 years ago )
pbcBxfH.png

Right now i'm working on a 4-parter. So don't blame me for not being finished, just critisize this current work. Tried experimenting with some stones, gonna change the dark one later probably.

gTOnIff.png

Back