• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Goroma Door block

It's PVP server if you wan't to pass u can kill any1 better than cry on forum

It's PVP server if you wan't to pass u can kill any1 better than cry on forum

I don't see this as crying on the forum. The players in the picture are violating the rules that we have to obey. And we are really grateful that he reported them so that we can punish them. Sometimes you are not able to kill 3 players (probably high-levled), and you might not always be able to call some friends. In fact, reporting violators is the best option in my opinion.

I don't see this as crying on the forum. The players in the picture are violating the rules that we have to obey. And we are really grateful that he reported them so that we can punish them. Sometimes you are not able to kill 3 players (probably high-levled), and you might not always be able to call some friends. In fact, reporting violators is the best option in my opinion.

imo its just a dumb rule that you're not allowed to block off hunting spots. just look at softcores people fought for hours to get into demona, and that was fun.
But here people immideatly cry on the forums when people are blocking off hunting areas.
But reports like Ice meto's where they blocked off the only exit from a cave thats a different story.

imo its just a dumb rule that you're not allowed to block off hunting spots. just look at softcores people fought for hours to get into demona, and that was fun.
But here people immideatly cry on the forums when people are blocking off hunting areas.
But reports like Ice meto's where they blocked off the only exit from a cave thats a different story.

To block off hunting spots is obviously something that disables players from playing the server, and of course it is to be illegal. What if every spawn in the whole server would have been blocked off? Should just everyone FIGHT themselves into the spawn, and then when they are in the spawn next retards just comes over there, kills the "fighter" and block off the spawn for his main character. This is an abuse of both power and game-weaknesses.

Back