• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grenade Rune Doubt

Kramer infernal

I work alone =/
Reaction score
Well, ITS MY IDEA, and I don't care if someone post it before... I have this rune since my server was 7.92 ¬¬...

This idea is pretty simple, however I like to put it "sausage" to this rune...

Player A: Throws grenade rune
Event at serv: Appears a magic plate armor or other armor pretty important... But with the special description of "Its a trap!."

*5 Seconds Later*

Runes explode causing to his sorroundings level*3 + maglv *3 min, level*4 maglv*5 max...

Rune its solved, 5 ticks of waiting solved too...

But my doubt is HOW to do a magic plate armor for example, appears where the rune got threw ... I've an Idea but I don't want to test it since I'm by stages in my server and now am on the stage of testing all new sprites and adding the new sprites to monsters and blabla... The point is, if you can help me, I would thank you quite a lot :p

Moved to request and support. Need help - post there

Lua & XML > Spells & CreatureEvents is for finished scripts that are being released. Not help or request or support. (Pretty obvious if you take a closer look at this forum) :p

Back
Top Bottom