• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guild Levels

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello I'm using 1.x(1.3 latest)
I want to give guilds and guild management more play into this game. Right now its too bland and nothing much gained from forming one, so I want to add and experience to the guild and level, and with levels Perks and abilities gained from doing so.
Players will donate a % of their gained experience(not current only from gained after joining) to the guild and after X amount of experience the guild will be able to level up, for this guild leader will need to go to an npc to upgrade the guild.
The more levels the higher amount of players as guild can handle, and with levels guild gain points to use on Perks, this perks will influence different things.

Another system that you are talking about that would require you to learn how to code it or pay for it.

This one is a little easier. I suggest starting with the functions you would need to make, and extend the guild class. You should be able to make things like guild:addLevel(param) and more with a little learning.

Lua is pretty simple man, if you can learn to setup a server and have it running and working, lua should not be a problem.

Back