• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guildhalls/Houses

Aeiros

Reaction score
Lets face it, Houses/guildhalls are extremely limited - Especially so in Thais where 90 % of the server resides. In my opinion some new custom houses or guildhalls either in thais or the immediate outside area would be great for the server - There's a lot of guilds without homes out there

Cheers, Aeiros

Lets face it, Houses/guildhalls are extremely limited - Especially so in Thais where 90 % of the server resides. In my opinion some new custom houses or guildhalls either in thais or the immediate outside area would be great for the server - There's a lot of guilds without homes out there

Cheers, Aeiros

or guildhall only u have a GUILD, and one house per account if its not already in effect, or maybe one house per IP..lol seriously =\, Or maybe something like a "30 day inactiviy, items removed and house is for sale" something like that, and lock puts items in a bag with persons name Lol!

Oh yeah another thing I noticed, Aleta grav does not work on this server, you cannot give people specific door rights, you can only give them acess to no doors (aleta sio) or them all (Aleta som)

Guys he cant add any new houses as of right now
When he first tried putting in vip cities it didnt work because his map was so full so he had to erase some useless places to just make them fit. so i dont think there could be any new houses

i think something that could resolve this is to delete the players that havent been on for a very long time. there just taking up spaces of houses

Guys he cant add any new houses as of right now
When he first tried putting in vip cities it didnt work because his map was so full so he had to erase some useless places to just make them fit. so i dont think there could be any new houses

Might as well just erase a few cities if that's the case and just expand on thais or new hunting places/cities honestly how often does anyone go to carlin kazordoon or ab'dendriel?

Back